Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

J.C.Higgins Model 50/270 w/JCH 4X Scope...(have original receipt)

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Oregon City Gail, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Oregon City Gail

Oregon City Gail Oregon City, OR New Member

All,

I must sell this rifle ASAP. I inherited from my Father. I have the original Sears receipt (1958). It was last used in the early 90's. It has been stored indoors continually. 98 Mauser action. 22 inch chrome lined barrel. FN Belgian action.

Do not know if the trigger is M-70 or Timney. Contemporary rifles similar in nature would cost 1k I have learned.

A few minor scratches on the walnut. I am a first time seller and and hoping to work out sales/delivery details depending upon the buyer's location. $400.00 OBO. If I have overlooked any key ad requirements, please let me know.

Thanks for looking!!

270.jpg

orygun and (deleted member) like this.
  2. hawmanai

hawmanai SW OR Member

PM sent

3. chaska

chaska Minneapolis New Member

I came across your ad selling the JC Higgins 270. Is it still available? If so, I am interested.

Do you know how much use the gun saw? Condition of the blueing, barrel?

I live in MN. The gun could easily be shipped from one dealer on your end to a dealer on my end. Each dealer asks for a fee (usually $15-$50).

Bruce
    brucelamo@gmail.com

4. ridinghides

ridinghides washington Member

I was looking through posts and came across yours for the JC Higgins. If you still have the rifle I am definitely interested and the price is fair. Please reply to me as the status.
    Thank you
    Dan