JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Trace the outline of the butt stock end on a piece of paper with a pencil. Then transfer your template to a piece of aluminum or plastic sheet 1/8" to 1/4" thick. Cut it out roughly with a saw, then shape it to fit the stock and round the edges with a file, and then maybe some emery cloth. It's not rocket science.

Your correct, it isn't rocket science. But on top of that I just started getting into the sport and I wanted to keep everything as spot on and legit as possible. I also don't want to hurt the gun. It's an old rifle and it was a gift from a recently deceased relative. being cautious with firearms has never killed anyone so If it's really bothering you that I'm asking questions to be versed in my own thread, on my own topic then maybe you need to go back to reddit.

Your correct, it isn't rocket science. But on top of that I just started getting into the sport and I wanted to keep everything as spot on and legit as possible. I also don't want to hurt the gun. It's an old rifle and it was a gift from a recently deceased relative. being cautious with firearms has never killed anyone so If it's really bothering you that I'm asking questions to be versed in my own thread, on my own topic then maybe you need to go back to reddit.
Whoa, pretty touchy aren't we? Out of all the people here I try to actually help you and you jump down my throat when I try to get you not to make it more complicated than it is. Fine. Figure it out yourself.

? The J.C. Higgins guns look like they were built by High Standard. Maybe. There are three buttplates down the page, #7.

Or this one that isn't available at this time.

I know High Standard designed and built the Model 20 shotgun for Sears, so you're supposition is probably spot on.

Dean

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top