JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
J.C. Higgins 12 gauge bolt action shotgun. One of the coolest shotguns i have ever shot. Good shape has spots where blueing is gone but still looks good. Refinished the stock about six months ago. $200 OBO.
399-1.jpg
403-1.jpg
400-1.jpg

Do an internet search for recalls on this shotgun. At one time they were paying $150 for just the bolt. The last one I bought (with the purpose of sending in the bolt for the recall) I paid $50 for. I then took the rest of it to one of the buy back deals and got $100 in gift cards for it.

The recall is no longer in effect for $160 maybe for $50 but not sure. The problem with this model is the bolt stop screw had to be removed to take the bolt out for cleaning, somebody forgot to put it back in and hit themselves in the face with the bolt while chambering another round. Most websites say it was a bunch of B.S. and also say that this will be collectable and appreciate in price because of most of them being turned back in.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.