JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
By far my favorite gun shop in the greater Portland area. The guys here are very polite, patient, and super helpful, especially to people new to guns. I didn't feel rushed or pressured to make a decision or pushed to get any particular gun. I felt like they gave thier honest opinion on the glocks i was looking at. Very kind people. I felt zero judgement from these folks.

I have done an ffl transfer with them as well, and the fee was fair and the turnaround fast.

I have also taken a CCW class there from Norman Voshall, and it was a great experience. Definitely would recommend. They offer tri-state ccw class as well. Very positive experience.

While J&B doesn't have as good of a selection of guns as a place like Kieth's does, they do have a lot and because of the numerous good experiences ive had there and their super helpful, friendly and patient staff, i will try to always use them for new gun purchases and ffl transfers, even though there's other gun shops closer to where I live in Portland. I will always recommend them to anyone i meet who is a potential first time gun buyer. 5/5 stars from me.

Last Edited:
They have moved to 9555 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy, suite 100, in Beaverton.
For those of you who have dealt with A Cut Above Pawn in the past, J&B is in their last location near McDonalds.
Good shop, good parts selection, mellow, courteous guys.

They seem like ok guys and they are in a good location if you live in Beaverton. I will say that I had some product questions when I was in there and the kid was way off the mark and had no clue what he was talking about but I guess that's sales for you.

Since COVID, they have been pretty empty. But i did purchase some AR15 lower and build kit from them. Not they best price in the world, but I love to be able to walk in and walk out. Folks are very friendly over there, no issues. But i had couple of items that required a follow-up from them but they never did.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews