JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have only been on here for about 14 hours but have already gotten a few questions answered. Great site. Glad to be a part of it. Did a short stint in the private sector and am now, (for the most part) retired. I am also a CHEF so if anyone is looking for recipe ideas feel free to hit me up and ask. I am also an avid HOMEBREWER and HARD CIDER brewer. Love to chat about gun's food,fishing, beer, broads and hunting. Hope to talk to everyone. Thanks for a place for us west coasters to get together and discuss our-----WHATEVER!!! :D :s0155:

Welcome to the forum. Do you know anything about culturing ale yeast, the stuff left over at the bottom of the bottle, into bread yeast?:cool:

Sorry i don't, but i guess yeast is yeast. I have done batches of beer back to back and used the left over yeast from the last batch to ferment the new batch. I have never used it for bread though, but then again i'm a chef not a baker.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top