JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1600
Manufacturer
IZh
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
BG
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for sale partially converted Izhmash Saiga 7.62X39.
Bought it from a pawn shop couple years ago in an sporter configuration, round count is unknown, I shot about 500 rds through it.
Recently replaced the original sloppy trigger, installed AKT TRIGGER KIT purchased from CSS and moved it up closer to the mag release.
Added Hogue pistol grip and Magpul Zhukov-S Stock.
Bullet guide was installed by previous owner. Magazine catch/release was not modified.
Also comes with Tapco Intrafuse handguard & seven 30rd magazines, 1 Croatian w/ bolt hold open, 1 Korean, 3 P-Mags ( I filed down catch lip thing) and 2 unknown Saiga specific mags (pictured) and three 5rd Saiga mags.
All mags and rifle tested at the range after modification and again today with no issues.
Cash price $2,000. $1600
Local sale only, no shipping.
Will meet at ether SafeFire or Limitless America in Camas/Washougal.
I will not oppose if you want to shoot it before purchasing at SafeFire, with proof of funds, ammo and transfer on buyer.

ONLY trades I'd consider AR pistol in 5.56/.223.

PM with any questions, comment, concerns.

DSC_1169.JPG DSC_1175.JPG DSC_1177.JPG DSC_1179.JPG DSC_1182.JPG DSC_1199.JPG DSC_1201.JPG DSC_1204.JPG DSC_1207.JPG DSC_1208.JPG DSC_1210.JPG IMG_3793.jpg IMG_3795.jpg IMG_3797.jpg IMG_3801.jpg DSC_1212.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Just to add a little more info, This would be a partial conversion. The rear has been done and the old holes plugged. But the front end is not converted, so no threads, bayo lug or handguard retainer. A simple solution would be a bolt on handguard retainer if someone wanted to eventually use standard AKM furniture. But a completed and full conversion would also have the front sight, and gas block replaced (which would allow for a proper handguard retainer to be installed) along with the rear end conversion. I have a Russian American Arms Company 556 converted Saiga (custom conversion, not a standard AK74 pattern) and they did a very good job on the conversion, so anyone getting yours should not be disappointed. GLWS!

83492805_2647957911926050_2453040029597958144_n.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.