JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For your consideration is a Izhmash Saiga 12 semi automatic shotgun. No longer imported to the US, these shotguns originally came to the states in a sporter configuration, and the conversion was done by RWC Group. The conversion features include: collapsible MFT Minimalist stock, Magpul MOE AK grip, Tapco G2 trigger, and CSS billet picatinny rail system. There is also the top rail for mounting a small red dot, or the standard AK claw mount base on the side of the receiver, giving you two options for optics mounting. Also included are one 5rd and three 10rd mags. I am located in the Salem area and would need to keep it fairly local due to a hectic work schedule. However, I will be happy to cover the background check and transfer fee. Not interested in any trades at this time, as I'm only selling to fund another project. Price is $1050. Thanks for looking!

28AFD632-F478-4FDC-A65A-B40BD2ED9205_zpstmszprjy.jpg
DD9579CA-E89F-47B6-A778-22AFC53F4D3A_zpsxtkdicdr.jpg
EB26E185-C772-4B15-94CE-99077AFC8259_zpsr7zqvcvp.jpg

Last Edited: