JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold, that you.

Get it before the prices start to go up (more)!

Semi-auto 12 ga shotgun made by Izhmash in Russia. Full poly stock with 19" barrel threaded on end. (Easy to add a muzzle brake)

Bought it from a guy that had FTE issues (using low base bird shot) and he had not shot a whole box through it.
I put on TAC-47 Auto gas plug. Cycles everything now, no problem. (Hence, the second box of low brass shells). This gun is really made to shoot tactical stuff like 00Buck, and will shoot even better once it is broken in.

Shotgun does not have original box, but I do have the cleaning kit and original 5 round magazine that came with it. (Also have the original gas plug)

This also includes (10) 10-round magazines! (In case you feel the need to go Rambo on someone!)

Terms: FTF in the Hillsboro/Beaverton area during the week, either before or after work. Can meet in Seaside or Astoria on weekends. (Live in rural Clatsop county). Must be of legal age, an Oregon resident with ODL and legal to own a firearm. Bill of sale for my records.

$900 cash

saiga12.jpg

Saiga 12 (1).jpg

Saiga 12 (2).jpg

Saiga 12 (3).jpg

Saiga 12 (4).jpg

5 round Saiga mag.jpg

Saiga 10 round mag.jpg

Last Edited:
Thanks my friend. I just can't get used to the semi-auto. I must be some kinda control freak 'cause I can't give up my Ithica pump. :confused:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.