JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$2000...NOTE: NO TRADES AND FIRM ON ASKING PRICE. PLEASE DON'T CONTACT ASKING IF I'LL ACCEPT A LOWER PRICE OR SELL JUST THE RIFLE, SELLING IT ALL TOGETHER.

Rifle will be available til this weekend, after that I will take my ad down for I won't have a valid reason after this weekend to sell it anymore. Rifle will come with everything you see in the pic, 552 Eotech red dot with Vortex 3x magnifier, 6 30rd mags, carrying case with mag pouches, sling and some ammos. Not sure on ammo count, but there's quite a lot coming with. Contact me anytime if interested 206-485-2536. Remember that it's only available til this weekend, after that my parents will be loaning me the money for my bills, hence reason for selling it. Hate to get rid of, but my priorities and family means more than having something that is replaceable. Rifle is practically new, only 50rds down barrel, so far from broken in. This a fun, accurate and amazing rifle, whoever buys it will love it. Thank you for looking, Happy New Years. 206-485-2536 20161222_164048.jpg 20161222_164136.jpg 20161222_164020.jpg 20161222_164009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: