JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
IWI
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale/trade is my very lightly used IWI Tavor X95 9mm (XB17-9). I've only run a single box of Winchester NATO through it (50 rounds). The gun was purchased new off Gun Broker in 2019 ($1600). It's a fun rifle, but with a suppressor on the way I'd prefer something with a shorter barrel. For those unfamiliar with the platform, it can easily be converted to 5.56 or 300 BLK with an IWI conversion kit.

Sale will include the rifle, one magazine, box, documentation, and cleaning kit. Basically everything you'd receive if you purchased it brand new. I will also include a lightly used Pelican 1700 that I haven't used in years.

I will meet you at an FFL of your choice anywhere inside a 50 mile radius of Portland. Buyer pays transfer fees.

I will entertain the trades listed below with cash on my end/your end to square the deal. I'm in no hurry to sell and may end up keeping if there are no takers, so please don't lowball. I can also provide more pictures if needed. Thanks!

POSSIBLE TRADES
CMMG Banshee 300 9mm
Kriss Vector SDP 9mm
CZ Scorpion Evo Pistol
Sig Sauer MPX
IWI Galil ACE Rifle 5.56
Anything HK related (P7, G3 clone, MP5, UMP, G36)

IMG_20191205_162656.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.