JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
IWI
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hi everyone,
I'm selling my tavor x95 which has less than 500 rounds through it. I am selling because I am wanting a Galil ace rifle gen 1 or 2 instead so if you have one of EDIT: I am no longer accepting trades: I found the galil I wanted for well below msrp.

I am asking 1500. It will come with a lock, an aluminum magazine (these things tend to like them), a iwi fore grip and it will come with both the pistol grip/cutlass grip.

I'm located in Portland Oregon but I can meet up in Washington as well. (The sights are not included)

-if you would trade for a Galil ace in 7.62 I would also trade ammunition as I have only 223 if you're interested.

-I am however interested in 5.56 and 7.62 caliber Galil Aces.

Cheers

DACC384A-8F78-4E64-88B0-BFEEA43A9FD2.jpeg 6C57ECFD-6243-4DC0-8215-4DA8C455F49B.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.