JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
IWI
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
LAKE STEVENS
State
Washington
Zip Code
Like new, low round count
IWI Tavor SAR G16 in OD green
Eotech EXPS 3 with Eotech flip to side 3× magnifier
Fabtech Grip Pod bipod
Vert grip rail
One OD mag
(WML not available)

Trade options:
PDW's
AR pistols
EVO micro****
GHM9
MPX
Pistol braces
Tail hook
SB

Similar firearms or feel free to make an offer
Around 3k in trade give or take.

Feel free to text or call
206 2OO O148

20201110_163511.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm not sure if you would find any interest at all, but I have a MPA30T 9mm MAC Clone, I'd be willing to trade + cash (depending).. 30Round Capacity Magazine, Threaded Barrel, with a Barrel Extensive modification. Shot 16 Times.. Just offering something. Absolutely beautiful firearm you have, sir.

thanks but more looking for PDW types, pistol length carbines in 9mm and 5.56, AR pistols and the like as a primary trade and other firearms to make up the difference if needed.

Last Edited:
Would you consider an 5.56 AR 11.5" Colt Upper/Geissele lower? It has a free float guard, SB Brace, and Magpul furniture (AFG, grip, sights). This was originally a police weapon and converted on trade. Would be willing to trade + cash for the Tavor less the optics

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.