JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
**SOLD**

I have an almost new IWI TAVOR SAR Bullpup in FDE for sale or trade. It's been switched back to right handed configuration and has had roughly 350-400 rounds down the pipe. The right hand bolt has only the factory test fired rounds on it. The left hand bolt is included with this rifle as they are both head spaced for this exact rifle. I am willing to let this go for $1850 OBO with the 5 IWI Mags, IWI (added on) fore-rail, spare bolt, and barrel wrench.

For everything pictured except the poncho liner I'm asking for $2200.00. I'll sell everything minus the poncho liner and the 5.11 bag for $2000.00 FIRM if you would prefer. Must have valid CPL or WAC ID so that at least I can say that I didn't knowingly sell this rifle to a closeted serial killer or someone along those lines.....

Last Edited:
Thanks for the plug. I priced it just right by throwing everything that I have for it in with the sale. The only thing I took off was the Larue Tactical FUG as it's not for sale. This thing has seen literally two range sessions and that's it. It's been sitting in my safe taking up room. I really like it and it's deadly accurate as well. I really don't want to part with it, but I have other ideas in mind. I was shocked at how easy it was to learn the manual of arms for this thing. It's actually a lot easier and faster to change mags and put back into service than an AR after a tiny bit of practice. Plus, rapid transition between multiple targets is so much smoother & much faster than a standard 16" barreled AR.

I have an almost new IWI TAVOR SAR Bullpup in FDE for sale, $2250.00. It's presently configured for a left handed user and has had roughly 350-400 rounds down the pipe. The right hand bolt is included with this rifle as they are both head spaced for this exact rifle. The Tavor SAR is not available in FDE in the left hand configuration. I custom ordered it from IWI this way, and had to buy the left hand bolt from them at an added cost.

Included in this sale is everything pictured except the poncho liner. 5, FDE IWI 30 Round Magazines, the IWI TAVOR SAR Fore Grip Rail, the barrel wrench, right hand bolt, a Vortex Strikefire Red Dot Optic mounted in an Aimpoint PRO return to zero mount with Aimpoint optic covers, 5.11 Covert M4 Shorty Backpack, & IWI proprietary cleaning kit. I have the original box and over shipping box as well.

You can sling this pack over your shoulder and carry it around and nobody will have any idea what is in the pack. I bought this rifle a couple of months ago and have decided to go a different way. It's flawless and fires true. I love this thing, but have other projects in mind.

You can e-mail me at longarm000 at yahoo dot com FTF Only in Washington, preferably in the King, Snohomish, Island County area.

Very nice, other than left just what i want mine top be, great price bump it up

sweet set up. man i wish i had money ,been saving for one, great price

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.