Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS WA IWI Tavor SAR Bullpup FDE

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by paragrunt, May 10, 2014.

1. paragrunt

paragrunt WA Member

**SOLD**

I have an almost new IWI TAVOR SAR Bullpup in FDE for sale or trade. It's been switched back to right handed configuration and has had roughly 350-400 rounds down the pipe. The right hand bolt has only the factory test fired rounds on it. The left hand bolt is included with this rifle as they are both head spaced for this exact rifle. I am willing to let this go for $1850 OBO with the 5 IWI Mags, IWI (added on) fore-rail, spare bolt, and barrel wrench.

For everything pictured except the poncho liner I'm asking for $2200.00. I'll sell everything minus the poncho liner and the 5.11 bag for $2000.00 FIRM if you would prefer. Must have valid CPL or WAC ID so that at least I can say that I didn't knowingly sell this rifle to a closeted serial killer or someone along those lines.....

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  2. spectra

spectra The Couve Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

So how much?

3. paragrunt

paragrunt WA Member

Updated. Sorry about that. Posting from my wife's laptop and not having a whole lot of luck. :confused:

4. kummje

kummje Beaverton Active Member

Cool gun should be a very quick sale for all the south paws out there

5. paragrunt

paragrunt WA Member

Thanks for the plug. I priced it just right by throwing everything that I have for it in with the sale. The only thing I took off was the Larue Tactical FUG as it's not for sale. This thing has seen literally two range sessions and that's it. It's been sitting in my safe taking up room. I really like it and it's deadly accurate as well. I really don't want to part with it, but I have other ideas in mind. I was shocked at how easy it was to learn the manual of arms for this thing. It's actually a lot easier and faster to change mags and put back into service than an AR after a tiny bit of practice. Plus, rapid transition between multiple targets is so much smoother & much faster than a standard 16" barreled AR.

6. circlepranch

circlepranch Battle Ground Wa Active Member

sweet set up. man i wish i had money ,been saving for one, great price

7. WARCHOP37

WARCHOP37 Lake Stevens Member

As a souhpaw seeing this, i wish i had the funds, because I'd be all over it! good luck with the sale, she's a BEAUT!

8. paragrunt

paragrunt WA Member

Price Drop. $2150.00 for everything or $2k for everything minus the bag.

9. paragrunt

paragrunt WA Member

Switched back to right handed configuration

10. paragrunt

paragrunt WA Member

**SOLD**