JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
IWI
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This UZI PRO pistol (model UPP9SB-T) package is in LNIB condition and an absolute delight to shoot. I've only put 200 rounds through it, but it's eaten every type of cased 9mm without a hiccup. As screamed in the above text, this particular model comes from the factory with a specially made SB Tactical brace and a threaded barrel for your suppressing or other muzzle device needs. On top of that you get 1913 sized weaver rail on the top cover for mounting nearly any kind of optic you'd like AND a short standard 1913 picatinny rail below the barrel for mounting lights, lasers, handstops or AFGs. You wanna put an ACOG on this thing? Go for it. I ain't gonna stop you. Mighta done it myself once if we're being honest...

These UZI PRO models fire from a closed bolt that is nearly identical to the previous generation UZI pistols. The only difference being the charging handle now sits sideways on the bolt so as to allow for easier mounting of optics. This new UZI WILL accept old UZI magazines provided you dremel a new magazine release catch in the magazine. Not difficult. I'm including 2x 25 round UZI PRO magazines and 1x 32 round UZI magazine that has been marked with the correct dremel location. Just vrrrrrp out the orange spot and you're good to go!

As the wall of infomercial style scream-text says, the buyer may also choose to receive one of the following optics for free:
- Holosun HS403B (Good)
- SIG Romeo MSR (LNIB)
- Pinty Reflex Sight (Garbage)

WHAT YOU GET:
1x IWI UZI PRO PISTOL w/ threaded barrel (BLK)
1x SB Tactical UZI PRO brace (BLK)
1x Original box
1x Chamber lock
2x UZI PRO 25 round magazines (BLK)
1x UZI 32 round magazine (GRY)
1x UZI PRO thread protector ring
1x FREE OPTIC

Price is $1000. I'd consider a trade for a well kept P2000, Beretta 92/M9 or TEC-9/AB10 with cash on top. Local sales only please.

image5.jpeg image7.jpeg image1 (1).jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top