JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
"decided to keep her, she's no longer for sale"

Up for sale is an all metal IWI Baby Eagle semi compact in .45 acp.
Finish looks fantastic, no holster wear, no scratches super clean gun.
DA/SA, 3.9'' POLYGONAL barrel with slide mounted safety/decocker
Original gun case and two 10 rd magazines

$550 obo

thanks for looking

IMG_1408.jpg

IMG_1406.jpg

IMG_1405.jpg

Last Edited:
Yes, the heavy frame and small slide makes for a very balanced recoil. And yes, the safety is weird. You gotta flip it up with thumb to go live and down to safety/decock. But at least its ambi

These a great shooters
One I had was one of the most accurate .45's I ever shot.
Tanfoglio parts assembled in Israel !

Only negative on these is the safety on the slide that operates backwards of the typical 1911 type safety.

I have two of the Tanfoglio/EAA 45's with frame mounted safeties. Like them very much, wish I had an excuse to get yours.

Thanks, it makes me reluctant to sell because i love the piece and the condition its in. But its christmas and the cash would be nice. After christmas though, there wouldn't be a whole lotta reason to sell it... glad everyone seems to like it though

Im wondering if you still have this piece for sale. I've been looking for the all steel 45 version for quite a while. Previously had the 40 and loved it. Let me know if it's still available.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.