JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've carried a Crossbreed Supertuck with the horse hide option for about a decade now and that includes carrying a G26 before moving to a G19.

I'm guessing that with questions like this you're going to get a thousand different recommendations, but the Crossbreed Supertuck is an excellent holster and it works extremely well for my needs.

Galco King Tuck for me, I prefer the 2 belt clip style iwb holsters, they support the pistol and keep it from moving around. Also I like Galco products but there are probably hundreds of similar designs and manufacturers out there so it really is buy and try until you find what fits you.

Galco King Tuck for me, I prefer the 2 belt clip style iwb holsters, they support the pistol and keep it from moving around. Also I like Galco products but there are probably hundreds of similar designs and manufacturers out there so it really is buy and try until you find what fits you.

I've heard good things about the King Tuck as well. When I was in Texas that is what our CCW instructor used.

Concealment Express makes some quality kydex iwb holsters, for all the popular sidearms. Infinitely adjustable cant is a plus, adjustable retention and no worries about perspiration. I have several, can't beat the quality for the price.
YMMV

Black Arch IWB for my Sig P320.

I have one each. For the second, I used the Clip instead of the Loop/Hook.

An IWB holster may require that you get a longer/bigger belt.

My favorite style of holster for CCW is my Texas Shoe Maker paddle holster (made out of leather). I don't think that he's in business anymore.

BTW.....going back to the belt issue. I had my newest belt made at Ted Blocker (Tigard, OR). I'll probably have them make my next paddle holster when this coronavirus thing is over with.

Aloha, Mark

My advice is for you to purchase a large box to store all of the extra holsters you are going to end up with at the end of your quest.

Everyone has been helpful here. My only question for those of you that use Kydex holsters are you putting any backing up for comfort if it doesn't have a leather backing? I've worn OWB for many hours so I haven't had to worry about it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top