Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

IWB Hybrid Style Holster (Lefty) for Glock 26,27,33

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by arjunki, Jan 11, 2010.

1. arjunki

arjunki Beaverton Active Member

For sale is a new and unused Kydexandstuff Glock 26,27 & 33 hybrid style holster for a "Lefty"
    This holster is very comfortable and features J-Hooks that in my opinion hold on much better than spring clips in a very snug fitting rig such as this one.
    This rig also has a full sweat shield which for the Baby Glocks works great with their short grip size that I have experienced poking my side on rigs that do not have one incorporated.
    This is one of those holsters that you could very well forget you are wearing once you get used to it, which doesn't take long with most people.
    Approx 60 deg. forward tilt for optimum concealment and safety in the event a jacket drawstring or some other object inadvertently gets in and snags your trigger during holstering and causes a ADC you have a better chance of not sending a round straight down your leg.
    Suede side out top grain leather and Kydex construction assembled with 100% brass Top quality Stimpson eyelets.
    $25 and will ship for an additional $5

P1110939.jpg
    P1110934.jpg
    P1110936.jpg

2. arjunki

arjunki Beaverton Active Member