JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a 1911 and lc9s with manual safety. All these holsters companies are molding to pistol molds with the safety in the OFF position. Stupid. Holster makers...if we have a firearm with a safety on it, mold to the safety ON position...especially with the 1911.

All of the Beretta 92 molded holsters I've seen and own have the area relieved so you can carry it in either position.

*Edit* Didn't realize you meant leather. I'm positive you can find kydex that will suit your needs.

Last Edited:
Fine by me, I want my protection piece to be ready to rock when needed. BTW, both of my carry guns have no external safety, grip and trigger safety only. I always leave the gun in the holster while running my belt loops through as to not risk accidental discharge. My holsters completely cover trigger guard also.

The leather one for my XD's is molded so the safety is in the..... nevermind.

I have a three holsters and 2 of them are molded safety on, one neutral. The High Noon and one of the Galcos on, the other Galco neutral.
All of these are leather.

i can understand the concern. when i firstbstarted carrying it was none in the chamber. now, i carry a glock in a holster king universal holster with one in the chamber. no issues after 4 years.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top