JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The holster is specifically for her 9mm Shield, it was rattling around as she walked today. Not good.

Shouldn't rattle.

Defect.

Return and have a local do an exact mold of the pistol in Kydex. It will be snug.

My only Kydex is for a Micro-9 molded to my pistol. Snug as a bug in a rug.

Vedder holsters. I own many and they are all ill buy from now on. Adjustable cant, height and retention. The clip is far superior to any other I've tried, super tight. They have everything I want in a kydex holster and only $55 for a plain black one. Plus they are an awesome company. They have 2 different length clips and the size clip you get is roughly based on the size of the holster. I wanted to try a longer clip on one of my holster so I emailed then and asked if I could buy one from them and they just mailed me one free of charge! Great holsters with fantastic adjustability and good customer service, A+ in my book.

We have a member who makes very good holsters. Check out Orygun Holster Company on Facebook. Mine is very comfortable, rattle free and has polymer belt hooks rather than metal. Scratch one car seat or couch while sitting down and you'll appreciate the difference.

I'm posting this for my sister, who just got a PJ's kydex for her Shield - the pistol rattles in this holster, despite tightening down the retention screws.

She likes that it's not as wide as the AlienGear that i have, but doesn't like the retention/waggling the PJ's has.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a slim fit IWB that might suit her?

Thanks.

I would send a holster back if it rattled like that!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top