JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Kind of short on cash at the moment, :eek: but I have some AR mags and ammo, maybe some other stuff I can dig up for trade. Looking for something of decent quality, leather or well done kydex would be ok, thumb break a plus. :s0093:

I have a Galco Summer Comfort for a 1911 Commander that I am retiring because I just got my Milt Sparks Axiom. They list for about $70.00, but you can probably find them for a little less than that.

What kind of .223 ammo (no Wolf) do you have in mind for a trade? I would also be interested in .45 ACP or .38/357 ammo.

Are you near the Portland Area?

I am interested if you are in the Portland area. If not, by the time we both shipped it wouldn't be worth it. Could you throw in a decent mag as well?

As it turns out, "Denial" has the same Zip code as Hillsboro. ;) I would prefer something with a thumb break, so if you don't mind I'll leave this open for a day or two to see if one comes along. If not, I'll be in touch.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.