JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well I just orderd my 1911 and wont see it for a week so I figured i would look at holsters. Anyone reccomend a holster for a fluffy size guy its a full size 1911 and prefer a iwm but may consider owb, just really lookin for suggestions. Ive read good things bout crossbreed and comptac

I run with a glock 23c for a carry gun. I picked-up a cheap galco IWB holster as a interim holster to use while I was having my Ted Blocker DA3 made-up(they normally take a few weeks and are made to order). I really like my Ted Blocker and have carried with it everyday without problems. I can even fit my wide bodied para high-cap .45 in it (although the barrel sticks out the bottom a couple of inches). One of my buddies uses a com-tac Minotaur with his 9mm Springfield EMP, it seems pretty well put together and he seems to like it. Hope this helped.

What works for me, is a bianchi suede iwb for my kimber ultra carry- a full size 1911 in every respect eccept the barrel length. The bianchi is an open ended holster that will accomodate a fullsize 1911. It also has an adjustable thumbstrap on it.
I am also a bigger guy- 6'5" 300 lbs. It is one of the thinnest iwb's I've found. It is very comfortable to wear all day- walking, sitting, driving. Plus, they are about $26-30.:s0155:
DSCN2223.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads