JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well I just orderd my 1911 and wont see it for a week so I figured i would look at holsters. Anyone reccomend a holster for a fluffy size guy its a full size 1911 and prefer a iwm but may consider owb, just really lookin for suggestions. Ive read good things bout crossbreed and comptac

I run with a glock 23c for a carry gun. I picked-up a cheap galco IWB holster as a interim holster to use while I was having my Ted Blocker DA3 made-up(they normally take a few weeks and are made to order). I really like my Ted Blocker and have carried with it everyday without problems. I can even fit my wide bodied para high-cap .45 in it (although the barrel sticks out the bottom a couple of inches). One of my buddies uses a com-tac Minotaur with his 9mm Springfield EMP, it seems pretty well put together and he seems to like it. Hope this helped.

What works for me, is a bianchi suede iwb for my kimber ultra carry- a full size 1911 in every respect eccept the barrel length. The bianchi is an open ended holster that will accomodate a fullsize 1911. It also has an adjustable thumbstrap on it.
I am also a bigger guy- 6'5" 300 lbs. It is one of the thinnest iwb's I've found. It is very comfortable to wear all day- walking, sitting, driving. Plus, they are about $26-30.:s0155:
DSCN2223.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top