JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for some ivory 1911 grips (full size). Willing to pay good $, let me know what you have... thanks! :D

* I am aware of the set currently listed in the classifieds. Looking for a different make.

Last Edited:
There's a posting by a member here that goes by AndyH. The search function here is not working today, so I can't link it other then showing you his ad from 7/20/16.

David Warther Ivory 1911 grips. Come with Affidavit of Origin.
Only for sale to Oregon residents
New never never mounted.
$299 Cash, no trades.

<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>

253063-714803a5ddd951f754d651bc0045658b.jpg 253064-3efce311b5854025af7039777cdd9877.jpg

* I am aware of the set currently listed in the classifieds. Looking for a different make.

I edited my original post to make the above even more prominent.

I am aware of the ones already posted but do not care for the way the David Warther / Guitar Parts grips fit (they do not follow the front angle of the grip and are cut at a steeper angle). Looking for a set from a different maker, any other maker really... thanks.

Considering what they charge for real ivory, I would want them to fit perfect too.
I just bought a 1958 Ruger flat top Blackhawk .357 revolver just for the beautiful vintage Sambar stag grips that were on it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.