JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Iver Johnson
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Iver Johnson .32 S&W break action revolver. Dates from the late 1890s and was designed to shoot black powder cartridges. I don't have much more information on this curious little revolver, but in doing some research I discovered these have an interesting history. This one appears to be a Model 1 (single latch). I don't believe these can be safely fired using modern cartridges.

Asking $100 and prefer doing the FFL transfer at either Oregon Arms & Ammunition in Hillsboro or A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton.

Iver Johnson left side.jpg

Iver Johnson right side.jpg Iver Johnson open.jpg iver johnson print on top of barrel.jpg Iver Johnson grip detail right side.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I am interested. Do you have to do FFL due to the age? I would like to see it.
I checked the ATF list of firearms that do not require the FFL transfer. Sadly, this is not on the list so the transfer must be done through an FFL. I could meet you at one of the places I mentioned above so you could take a look at it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top