JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After a very enlightening conversation with a gun store owner, I realized I was a moderate as these things go. I plan on having no politics on my channel if possible. Just guns and shooting.

This is video #4. This is the first one I'm really happy with. I'm trying to refine my way of shooting, and am open to honest constructive criticism. All "You suck!" replies will be cheerfully ignored.

Range Time with the Moderate Gunner: Remington R51 revisited

MTV used to be a music channel (and worth watching). Stick to your guns no matter how much money they eventually throw at you:)
Good luck with your channel and be yourself.

Last Edited:
I think some manufacturers overstate mag capacity. I bothers me as well. I do run them 1 under in the mag and 1 chambered. Then the next mag stuffed full, since the slide is locked back it strips and chambers the round fine. My CZ and and some .45 mags both have to much slide friction for me to trust loading to max capacity and one chambered. Greasing the bottom of the slide that contacts the casing helps as well. One has worked flawlessly w max capacity,. :)

Do you have these problems w round nose? I have had problems w flat nose in semi's as well.
My LCP runs fine until I feed it flat nose.

Last Edited:
Gun chanel?

IMG_2395.JPG

Before you get over your cold can you say "Inconceivable!" On camera?

Now, what's your opinion on Glocks vs. 1911s? :s0114:

If it works for you, good. I am primarily a range rat, but I do have my concealed card. I have a Glock 19 and 21, both GEN 4. Not my Favorite guns to shoot, but I'm glad I have them (might consider a trade off for the 21 if something better comes along).

Just never got the 1911 bug. Closest thing I have to a 1911 is a S&W 5906 I bought new for a bedside gun ages ago.

Now show me a weird piece, ugly as a mud puddle, only 90 were ever imported to the US, and BABY I GOTTA HAVE ONE!!!!!

Do you have these problems w round nose? I have had problems w flat nose in semi's as well.
My LCP runs fine until I feed it flat nose.

The MagTech is the worst, and it is round nosed. By the time I got to the MagTech I had shot all the Blazer, but I remember the Blazer, although heavier, was shorter; rounder. MagTech is shaped more like a bullet bra.

Hard to keep politics at bay with a channel name called "the moderate gunner" - as the name itself is political. Not saying that's a bad thing - but the irony is kind of funny.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top