JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One thing.. I don't know if you can edit youtube titles, but if you can't, pay particular attention to what you have written before hitting the "submite" buton. sayin
or you'll be known as the Illiterate Gummer!

Many manufacturers overstate mag capacity. I bothers me as well. I do run them 1 under in the mag and 1 chambered. Then the next mag stuffed full, since the slide is locked back it strips and chambers the round fine. My CZ and Springfield 13rd .45 both have to much slide friction for me to trust loading to max capacity and one chambered. Greasing the bottom of the slide that contacts the casing helps as well. One has worked flawlessly w max capacity,. :)

Do you have these problems w round nose? I have had problems w flat nose in semi's as well.
My LCP runs fine until I feed it flat nose.
That's odd. I've loaded a lot of mags to capacity on a lot of guns, but I've never had that happen. Not calling you out or anything, just haven't seen it.

That's odd. I've loaded a lot of mags to capacity on a lot of guns, but I've never had that happen. Not calling you out or anything, just haven't seen it.

Just my own preference. When the mag is very hard to seat, try racking your slide. There's a lot of drag on the top shell. Even on my Wilson 7 rounders in .45. Like I said its only the first mag in the pistol that is loaded 1 less , w one in the chamber , than capacity to reduce friction and only in the pistols that's real hard to seat the mag's. And feel free to call me out I do mispeak at times. Why do you think I voted for Trump ? :)

My CZ P-09 is my worst as far as drag but I'm OK w 18 in the mag.

Last Edited:
I didnt watch the vids but I don't come here to watch members channels. If you start a thread do it like you did this one.
Discuss the subject instead of making us go to your channel to see what you are talking about. I have ignored the ,I guess ,popular guy on here for that. No content in his OP just a vid.
If I want to see gun vids I'll go to you tube.
But that's just my opinion and they are like....well you know.
Oh yeah, about popular YT hacks. Hickcock45's vids ,I used to be able to sit they them but they just seem to ramble on now.
Maybe it's just me but I stopped watching his cause they seem boring now.
Sometimes you can fit 30 minutes of what YOU think is great content into say 6 minutes?
Watch Scootch. He messes up a lot and has some company edit his down when he rambles (watch his blooper vid). You can notice the cuts in his vids.
But I think MAC military arms channel is done the best.
I don't do vids cause I'm not quite narcissistic enough to
That was my response to someone asking me were my channel was when I commented on his channel

I didnt watch the vids but I don't come here to watch members channels. If you start a thread do it like you did this one.
Discuss the subject instead of making us go to your channel to see what you are talking about. I have ignored the ,I guess ,popular guy on here for that. No content in his OP just a vid.
If I want to see gun vids I'll go to you tube.
But that's just my opinion and they are like....well you know.
Oh yeah, about popular YT hacks. Hickcock45's vids ,I used to be able to sit they them but they just seem to ramble on now.
Maybe it's just me but I stopped watching his cause they seem boring now.
Sometimes you can fit 30 minutes of what YOU think is great content into say 6 minutes?
Watch Scootch. He messes up a lot and has some company edit his down when he rambles (watch his blooper vid). You can notice the cuts in his vids.
But I think MAC military arms channel is done the best.
I don't do vids cause I'm not quite narcissistic enough to
That was my response to someone asking me were my channel was when I commented on his channel
LOL, I just went to check out Sootch and his latest video is 23 minutes long! That's not a record or anything for Hickok45, but geez, just the intro was 1:06. I may as well watch Greg ramble on. I can watch him while I eat lunch and not worry about him wandering around the topic.

LOL, I just went to check out Sootch and his latest video is 23 minutes long! That's not a record or anything for Hickok45, but geez, just the intro was 1:06. I may as well watch Greg ramble on. I can watch him while I eat lunch and not worry about him wandering around the topic.
fancynut'll yarn along about a monkey fist for a good couple a hours.. bless his heart. lol
Hey, everyone's different.. and I sure hear @mjbskwim about clickbait.. didn't click. I have a low tolerance for that stuff here.

edit/add.. I'm totally OK with someone showcasing their "stuff" in their tagline.. much like @HuckleberryFun does with his associations etc., him being a site supporter and all. I'd think a link showing one's youtube or whatever site would be a "seamless", static and classy way to show/tell of one's doings elsewhere.. if that's OK with admin.
I mainly have issue with people starting a thread(s) like "Range Report On New Gun! (for example)" and they'll give a little tease and then require you to go to their site/place to see the actual full "report". LAME
Hey, I'm typing in the dark here so forgive any textual maulings.

Last Edited:
Yeah scootch can ramble too but mostly I was using him for the editing that can be had.
Hey I hope hedrin does great on his channel

If I plan a trip near that area I'll be sure to bring a trunk full of guns and an alarming amount of ammunition. :D
oh-boy.gif

Hedrin... Neat gun show you got going on.
Glad to see it!
If you ever want some original muzzle loaders to grace your show , let me know.
Andy

Cap & Ball revolvers too. My Walker would be a blast, followed not too far behind with my Rogers & Spenser all the way down to my .22 NAA cap & ball revolver. MadCrateBuilder has the most extensive and varied collection of cap & ball revolvers of anyone I am aware of on this site. I have also thought of shooting my MN rifle with BP loads.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top