JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm so po'd & disgusted with our 'elected officials' I had to let go and blow up. I did the link from the American Firearms Association but the damn thing said no profanity & refused to send. My words are freedom of speech & nobody but nobody will prevent that! I don't need or want anyone holding my hand for the sake of...bs! So I went directly to the murray & cantwell website & filed from there.
Right-wrong or indifferent, I'm sending my opinion and it's mellow from what I'd say to their face. Whereas I've really tried to be polite in the past, It's not working one bit so why not get more testy/belligerent/rude? I'm taking the maxine waters route to get heard..maybe we all do. o_O

I'm still trying to figure out why those nutjobs/crazies/idiots that want to do these killing sprees haven't gone after politicians instead of innocent moms/dads/kids/brothers/sisters people? And after they do, please, please blow their own brains out so we don't have to support them in prison & hear the MSM give their "educated opinion" how/why it happened and it was the "weapons fault"!

Dan

sent to those 2 worthless legislators..

Joe Biden's nomination of David Chipman to lead the ATF is an insult to every individual in America, and as a member of the American Firearms Association, ex USArmy and a voter, I am writing to insist that you oppose his nomination in the U.S. Senate!

I'll be blunt; gun owners despise the ATF because the ATF despises gun owners and the Second Amendment. They have LONG AGO given up any pretense of trying to pursue criminals, and instead spend their days trying to harass and ensnare gun owners when they are not arming Mexican drug cartels with machine guns.

The agency itself should be shut down.

In Chipman's case, he sat back and did nothing while the ATF implemented the Fast and Furious program that armed drug cartels in Mexico, which has led to the murder of over 300 American and Mexican citizens.

After leaving the ATF, Chipman has spent the last six years working for Everytown for Gun Safety and Giffords, two national gun control organizations that are working to destroy the Second Amendment in this country! That alone should disqualify him from holding this position!

Chipman supports making people a felon for owning an AR-15, or any magazine that holds over 10 rounds of ammo. Chipman wants to implement a national 'red flag gun seizure' law that would allow people to be disarmed before they've been convicted of anything. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

After the ATF/FBI botched the Waco, TX situation in the 1990's -- burning 25 children to death after tear gassing them first -- Chipman gleefully posed for pictures standing on top of the ashes!

This man wants to be a dictator. He clearly hates gun owners. He clearly hates the Second Amendment, because it provides us the tools we need to oppose his brand of tyranny!

Putting David Chipman in power would only allow him to weaponize the ATF to attack gun owners , and that's why I expect you to do everything in your power to stop his nomination.

The old rules of 'giving the President the team he wants' are gone. We're in a fight to save this great country from power hungry dictators who want to turn us into a dictatorship where only the government has guns.

VOTE NO on David Chipman!

Putting this person in ANY federal position is one of the most asinine ideas in the world. The only reason this nutcase joe biden wants him is because they're both trying to make the 2nd amendment null & void!
Guess what, there's a few million more armed citizens then there are law enforcement.
7.8 million NEW registered weapons just this year!
You think those people are going to just sit by and let this idiot & biden take away their arms for no other reason because the govt. "wants" them? If you believe that, you're living in some kind of fantasy world!

I have yet to talk to a single law abiding gun owner that's going to put up with this bullbubblegum! The same applies to EVERY LEO I've talked to.

You and virtually every democrat won't even get off your lazy dead asses to stop the illegal migrants/criminals at the border! You won't even prosecute the damn CRIMINALS that are committing the crimes!

You idiots need to take a hard look at what the hell's going on at the federal level and stop the insane bullbubblegum that's going on! Just that damn simple!

Do your damn jobs! Go after the criminals and leave the lawful gun owners alone. I'd suspect those lawful gun owners won't have an issue with regards to laws once this idiot biden makes them criminals by EO or some type of bullbubblegum legislation or appointment!

Last edited by a moderator:
you ok bro?
I'm fine but absolutely po'd & fed up with those 2 POS's (plus a few hundred others) that are "supposed" to be handling our federal affairs. Therefore.. the maxine waters approach. She get's away with it with no repercussions.. and she's a 'federal employee'..:mad:

Dan

I'm fine but absolutely po'd & fed up with those 2 POS's (plus a few hundred others) that are "supposed" to be handling our federal affairs. Therefore.. the maxine waters approach. She get's away with it with no repercussions.. and she's a 'federal employee'..:mad:

Dan
Who happens to be a colorful she. That's double the opression points, so quadruple the speaking rights

Got to agree with your letter 100%!

Now, I need to ask the never-Trumpers and biden supporters here, what did you expect him to do?! He SAID he was going to do this, and he did! "But... but... but... Donald didn't do exactly what I wanted him to do, exactly like I wanted him to do it, and he rolled over on the pistol braces! Therefore, I HATE Donald, the best President we've had in 80 years and voted for the least qualified person I could find! THAT will teach Donald/them!" Yeah,... thanks.

Last Edited:
While we need a LOT more people to get fed up, the law makers from WA state will never see the letters. They don't care because they don't have to. That used to be an old joke about the phone Co for those old enough to remember when it was a monopoly. Until most of the freedom loving people in WA decide to vote well, they keep getting just what they ask for. There is a list of excuses for those who will not vote. They pull out the list every time they are asked. The excuses are great but they change nothing.

I once heard the Cascade Mt. as well as splitting Washington down the middle, was the spine of a back. With the one side scratching for the other when it came to unpopular voting issues.
Now it seems Washington literally has no spine and King County runs it all. :(

Those two wicked witches of the PNW will never see your letter Dan, their cronies will bubblegumcan it never to be seen again... That's how it works, if you send anything derogatory they will blackball your email address... I've not heard a peep out of those two in 3 years!!!

Those two wicked witches of the PNW will never see your letter Dan, their cronies will bubblegumcan it never to be seen again... That's how it works, if you send anything derogatory they will blackball your email address... I've not heard a peep out of those two in 3 years!!!
You're probably right but then again it's now a legal document. Like that means anything to these two pos.
I'm a supporter of splitting the state. My apologies to you honest individuals living on the west side. We ran inslee out of here (eastern wa.) several years ago and regretfully he surfaced over there.

I wish my po'd attitude could transpire like this preachers to my legislators!
(Please don't view it on you tube, I support free speech.)

Dan

Just remember to send Chipman's glamour photo at Waco to as many representatives and the media as you can, followed by the question, "did any administration support Lt. Calley to run Veteran's Affairs after Vietnam? No. And Chipman arguably killed more women and children. At least Calley didn't pose for photos next to a mass grave."

I got tired of being nice to these idiot politicians a while ago. Can only take just so many BS form letter answers before the "civil" begins to rapidly wear off.
A friend of mine used to write his/our CONgresscritter regularly. He always got a reply back and thought he was getting somewhere, until the last letter was JUST the form letter telling the flunkies which form letter to send: Send the following form letter: Standard, personalized, personal, give to Congresscritter to read/reply. It was checked "Standard", which was what he always got back (he had a stack he saved). Boy was he peeved! Business as usual.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top