JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why do we pay all this money to NRA and OFF and none of their lawyers say "Hey you just need to gather 74k signatures and IP60 and 61 are toast. WTF
Yeah, I have plenty of ancestors who would be willing to rise up and sign one of these! We'd put the kibosh on that crap real quick!!:s0112:

The long-time liberal churches are usually referred to as mainline protestant, at least in evangelical circles. And those mainline protestant churches are the ones you hear about getting into social justice issues of all sorts.

I'm a member in a Conservative Baptist Church, and we don't allow any political information, handouts, etc. on our property. And church policy statements that address controversial public issues [abortion, drugs, same-sex marriage, etc.] are based on scripture. We don't rewrite the Bible to be popular or follow public trends.

There are quite a few gun owners and concealed carriers in church that I know of. Could be some anti-2a people for all I know.

The long-time liberal churches are usually referred to as mainline protestant, at least in evangelical circles. And those mainline protestant churches are the ones you hear about getting into social justice issues of all sorts.

I'm a member in a Conservative Baptist Church, and we don't allow any political information, handouts, etc. on our property. And church policy statements that address controversial public issues [abortion, drugs, same-sex marriage, etc.] are based on scripture. We don't rewrite the Bible to be popular or follow public trends.

There are quite a few gun owners and concealed carriers in church that I know of. Could be some anti-2a people for all I know.
I like everything your Church stands for. I feel like some Churches are catering to liberal society instead of standing firm on principles.

This has been discussed on the IP60 Master Thread often. You guys are a little behind or not paying attention. The IRS form is 13909 and is simple to fill out. I have filled out a form for each of the three Church groups involved. Information on the Church leaders can be found at Oregon Secretary of State. Just search for the IP that you want, IP60, IP61 and IP62 and it will list the leaders.

Pastor Knutsen - Agustana Lutheran Church
Rabbi Cahana - Beth Israel
Reverand Boozer - St Philip the Deacon Episcopal Church

This has been discussed on the IP60 Master Thread often. You guys are a little behind or not paying attention. The IRS form is 13909 and is simple to fill out. I have filled out a form for each of the three Church groups involved. Information on the Church leaders can be found at Oregon Secretary of State. Just search for the IP that you want, IP60, IP61 and IP62 and it will list the leaders.
Has there be any movement toward these religious cults?
Has the IRS done any investigating and have they found any violations?
Seems to be being kept very quiet! :eek::eek::eek:

Name those churches. I'll wait.

Wanted to say something along those lines also. Most 'evangelical' churches (Calvary Chapel/conservative baptist, etc.) would never think of telling their congregation who to vote for. I doubt most serious Christians would attend such a church in the first place, as that is not their mission.

I'm sure I have brothers and sisters in Christ at my church who are democrats, but I couldn't point them out. I doubt they know my political leanings either outside of a few. I also like knowing I'm not the only one armed in the congregation :D

Has there be any movement toward these religious cults?
Has the IRS done any investigating and have they found any violations?
Seems to be being kept very quiet! :eek::eek::eek:
I have never had a reply from the IRS for IP43 and just sent in the forms for the recent IP60, IP61 and IP62. I am wondering where @Landhawk Arms got his/her information on them losing their 501(c)3 (tax exempt) status?

Well....I hate to be a downer here but myself along with many others reported him the first go around.

It didn't do any good. :(
The rules are never the same for Democrats. No outrage because no publicity to incite the outrage. The cameras aren't running, the microphones are silent, and the presses aren't on. It only matters when someone who is not on the politically correct side of things does something. Then you are flooded with comparisons to criminals and dictators, and speculations on the approaching end of democracy.

Your church as an institution may not be able to take a stand on 2A, but you can talk with others, right?

Your church as an institution may not be able to take a stand on 2A, but you can talk with others, right

I can, and I do.

Each July, when some families host Basque students for the month, I take any that are interested shooting in the state forest. Handguns, rifles, shotgun: .22lr to 12g to .308. Posted pics of this in an older thread on teaching others to shoot.:)

Busybody Knutson is at it again. From OFF's FB page:
Lift Every Voice Oregon (LEVO) is thrilled to announce its inaugural "Youth Leadership Academy" for high school aged students across Oregon and nationwide who are committed to preventing gun violence and reforming our nation's gun laws. This is a free, virtual Zoom event, which will take place for 2½ hours a day from Monday, June 22 through Friday, June 26, 2020.
:
We are building a diverse and inclusive network of young leaders and activists, in and outside of Oregon, who will play a crucial role in LEVO's efforts to prevent gun violence and adopt common sense gun safety laws.
:
In the midst of national and global grief following the horrific murder of George Floyd, we have all been moved by the tremendous leadership of our youth and young adults around the nation calling for real change and racial justice. This has launched a new moment in this nation's history, challenging 400 years of brutally and institutions with white supremacist foundations. Many of you have lived with racial injustice first hand or have been working on these issues for decades and are joining us in cheering on and walking with this new generation calling for institutional and cultural change.

In the same manner, young leaders across this nation have been calling for real change in gun laws over the last several years. This incredible week long Lift Every Voice Oregon Youth Leadership Academy reflects that same powerful and creative energy of our young leaders in LEVO and around the state to take up the mantle, to study, organize and call for real change for the well being of all.

I can, the question is, can I stay in character long enough? :eek:
A long time ago, this kind of thing was a fun skill set to use, might have to dust off the cigarettes and Hershey's candy bars!
Be careful and don't get sucked in to their anti gun cult. If you see a strobe light in the back ground, abandon ship:)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top