JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey Everyone -

I am a transplant from a Maryland Coastal City of Baltimore, a Redneck from Maryland now living in Alabama... My wife is from here and my youngest daughter graduated from The University of Alabama in 2011 a year early with the class that had six (6) kids killed in the April 27, 2011 Tornado that hit Tuscaloosa.

I am in sales so you'll probably see me around the Classifieds a lot; I am an avid Bear Hunter as I make a trek 2 - 3 times a year to the moountains in North Georgia as Bear Hunting is not legal in Alabama, so Georgia is the next best thing. I also am a long time member of the GON "Georgia Outdoor News" Forum (Not sure if i can post the website as some paces prohibit it), I can PM or Text it to you if interested.

My real passion is The Majestic Whitetail; I found deer hunting at a somewhat late age (33) and have been hooked since my first deer (a butterball nanny) hit the ground 1995; it took me another 5 years to finally learn enough to be in the right place at the right time and score on my first Buck - a 9 point swollen neck stud looking for love on the back side of the two week rut Nov. 17th 2000.

My latest from 2011 - 12 Season

12 13 2011 Deer 2.jpg

So, I could go on and on but I'll close here now that I have reached the age of 17 with 34 years experience evey waking moment from Season Start to the between Season is filled with anxious anticipation of having that next deer whether a butterball nanny or a big rack buck walk into my shooting lane; I look forward to the next hunt like it could be my last.

Happy Hunting Y'all and "I'll see you at the Lake, around the Beach; on the Mountain and in the Woods on this side or the other by and by"

Ron, but you can call me Cooter as my friends do (It's a Dukes of Hazard Thing)...

12 13 2011 Deer 2.jpg

Nice Whitetail Cooter and welcome. I like your user name also. Definitely one of my favorites. You'll find folks here to be friendly and I look forward to hearing some deer hunting stories.

Folks call me by a lot of names but I'd probably get banned if I posted em :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top