JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've kept it in the garage for a long spell, and just don't need it collecting dust. If anyone wants it in So Or, Let me know.

You could use it for any manner of things.

This is a very strange thread. It reads like you have a skinless turkey carcass that is covered with borax, that you've kept in your garage for a long time. o_O

In fact, I just have the skin (with all of the feathers in tact) and preserved.

No carcass...

Now if you want cat and goat carcasses, I can hoot you up.

In fact, I just have the skin (with all of the feathers in tact) and preserved.

No carcass...

Now if you want cat and goat carcasses, I can hoot you up.

Hmmm, tempting. NOT.

I'll bet you're one of those guys that keeps beetles on hand?

Im pretty disappointed in the responses you guys are giving. This is a great turkey skin. Why, you could use it to adorn yourself like some sort of chief and hang out in Portland. Nobody'd bat an eye.

Im pretty disappointed in the responses you guys are giving. This is a great turkey skin. Why, you could use it to adorn yourself like some sort of chief and hang out in Portland. Nobody'd bat an eye.

Vegan PETA freaks would throw blood on you. That's why Schumacher Furs ended up getting the f out of PDX.

Gregg and Linda Schumacher, and Gregg Schumacher Furs, LLC dba as Schumacher Furs and Outerwear, Plaintiffs v. City of Portland, | Animal Legal & Historical Center

I think you'd be better off being an Native American Chief type person in your neck of the woods.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top