JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep trolls are around wherever you go.
And yes in that I never searched specifically for a group such as this I guess I was negligent. Hard times maybe coming we will all be in it together. So, we need to stick together

Copy that. This forum grows on ya'. People pretty much speak their minds here although lately there have been provocateurs. There is a lot of knowledge on this site and there are some folks who are pretty intense. We would like to know more about your shooting experience. Welcome aboard. .

Well in response to the all the later posts.
I'm from east multnomah county moved down and across the river years ago
Currently living in a 5th wheel trailer in the mud.
The latest acquisition is a 380 pistol. For the wife.
I'm out of gun safe. In which there's a little bit of everything. Oldest is over a 100 and the youngest is yet to be born.
that's what brought me here. Looking for parts.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads