JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The guy is top tier, he taught at Thunder Ranch upon invitation from Clint Smith. The latter's opinion matters to folks in the industry--and there is not a person on this forum or damn near anywhere who has the clout, experience or expert authority to challenge Smith's position in matters of weapons training. Yeager has taught tens of thousands of students without a single injury. That is overwhelming evidence of his safety around people and firearms.

There are some teachers who teach by "in your face--you little wimp-panzy as*-punk wana-be sissy".

And the there are some teachers who teach by "making you feel all warm and fuzzy-you can do no wrong".....

Then there are the "good" teachers, somewhere in between.

I prefer "good":):)

Yeager..............uh, not.:rolleyes:

That was taken WAY out of context mind you. Older "traditionalists" and "non evil black firearm owners" dont like the F-U attitude but his promary point is his
"line in the sand" Ive said the same exact thing. There is a tipping point when civilians must push back against the tyrannical rein of the government. Confiscation of arms is one of those lines.

That's where you draw the line? Excessive regulation, taxation, crony capitalism, debased elections, and political corruption are just "every day misuses of government" to you?

Wake up buddy, the time to push back is now. Taking to the streets with a rifle is pointless, the target is too big, the enemy too distributed. Hit him where it hurts: Legitimacy.

As someone who legitimately has well over a couple hundred civilian students who have all raved about my classes, I have to take issue with the attitude. And frankly, Who gives two tinker's damn about his ideas on the "Warrior mentality."

If I were to talk about such things on youtube, I'd be talking about Kant and Aristotle and Jesus and Socrates and Confucius. In other words, I'd be talking about very credible people who shared similar views.

He makes zero appeal to authority other than the founder of Japanese Imperialism. He clearly has no arguments to make other than "I'm right and you aren't."

He makes no claim nor gives the slightest indication that he has even bothered to LOOK at serious ethical thinkers.

In other words, He is an idiot. He may be a great gun trainer, but he does everything wrong that I would advise any trainer to steer far, far away from.

Maybe he's a great performer. Good for him. that's a talent. Maybe he's a high-performance shooter. Good for him.

Training REAL PEOPLE who ARE NOT planning on invading Iraq is another matter.

My impression is that he trains people who have fantasies of storming Fallujah. Plenty of them, but what he states in his "warrior code" nonsense is enough to make me stay FAR, FAR away from him, regardless of how well he personally shoots.

I don't know about anyone else on this forum, but I've never run into even a perspective shooter who wants to take my class because they can't wait to join the Kurds against ISIS.

This guy sounds like that's all he's interested in. In which case, why the Hell are you making videos on Youtube instead of sending them to DoD?

That's where you draw the line? Excessive regulation, taxation, crony capitalism, debased elections, and political corruption are just "every day misuses of government" to you?

Wake up buddy, the time to push back is now. Taking to the streets with a rifle is pointless, the target is too big, the enemy too distributed. Hit him where it hurts: Legitimacy.
I mean that by defensive action via firearms.

I completely agree with you, we're quickly sinking into a blackhole with a government that cant be stopped. Trust me brother, Im trying everything in my power to aid in the good fight. I could and should do more helping where I can, just need the opportunity.

I cant even watch/read any news souces anymore.. The doc says it'll give me an aneurysm. ;)

This ends ALL debate... PERIOD! (James said so) :D

Ok, so he threatened to shoot his daughter's friends in the face if she told them about his stockpile of food and guns. Then he puts it on youtube?

"I've been in hundreds of fights and never lost" that's a lie. Everyone loses at some point. I've had my bubblegum kicked more than once, usually when I either couldn't or wouldn't back down when I was outnumbered. The only possible way he never lost, is he never picked a fight he couldn't win, and ran like hell when winning wasn't guaranteed, that makes him a bully.

Clearly not a thinker...

Yager is like the old show JAG for me, its terrible, its 20% accurate, its mind blowing and for some reason, i will watch and rewatch just to remind myself that the train is going to wreck.....Kinda like drinking PBR for me, I know its going to give me the worse hang over............but I will have another

NOW I remember one of the main reasons I don't watch him;
I "kinda" respect his opinions. After all, they are HIS opinions, not necessarily mine .

But I have felt for MANY, MANY years that a person who uses language such as he does is just too stupid to know/have an alternative, non-objectionable vocabulary base.

There is really NO reason for all his profanity (NOT that I don't use the F word....................once in a while).

I kind of get a kick out of his vids, BECAUSE HE'S ANNOYING! I hadn't seen his ".40 Sucks" vid", but it's all opinion.
A. .40's wear out faster! Ok, I'll buy a new one! I'm not in abject poverty yet, in spite of the goverment!
B. They're hard to shoot! Really? Maybe if you're a girl! Note, I did not say woman!
C. They're hard to shoot (again)! Sure, they're powerful, quit pizzin' around with Glocks and get a steel framed pistol!
Nuff for me, I'll occasionally watch one for entertainment value but not getting my panties in a wad over this guys opinion. ;)

That's because you always make fun of all those fancifully printed t-shirts he always wears.
If I had to say what time I made him the maddest it would be the time he said I was always talking bubblegum to him but that I wouldn't be brave enough to do it to his face. I told him I would gladly say it to his face...but I would have to bend over to do it. He is short.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top