JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Is this guy a train wreck? Dose he represent gun owners well? Or has he taken defense/offence too far?
I could not be in a room for long, with a guy that was trying to suck out all the air!

What comes to mind is this. " The battle is long. And in the end it's with yourself".
What good is it too prepare for any battle. Yet invite every fight?

Anyways. I remember him a year or so ago, saying he was gona shoot/kill someone. Really it was some type of meltdown. He was so frightened. He was willing to destroy himself. Just to abate his fear?

Just checked out his recent vids. And he has not mellowed.

I've watched a number of his videos, and, at times, he does have good information, but I can't get past his kind of 'in your face' attitude about everything he does. Mellowed or not, I just don't care much for the guy, so I really don't give him much attention. I'd rather listen to Rob Pincus or some others, like our resident Internet Gun Expert, The Yankee Marshall. Now there is a guy who knows guns...and Kentucky Fried Chicken :p

I have noticed that often people who I share views with seem wacko. In my mind it's a little disconcerting. In one way I think they are spot on, in another I want nothing to do with them or to be associated with them in any way nor would I publicly agree with them. ( I might say the exact same thing, just not that I stand or agree with so and so).

Alex Jones is the first person that comes to mind. I agree with at least some of what he says ( seems like less and less though) but I would never "side" with him. In my opinion he does more harm than good supporting some cause I believe in.

The guy is mental and irritating and I will skip over anything that mentions his name, even if I agree.

I don't like the guy per se, but he does have some good videos out with viable information.

Just like all the other internet yahoos, I take it all in and only keep what I feel is pertinent to my life and ideals.

Never bother watching him. Did once and that was plenty.Don't believe I got more than a minute in,either
Thing is,the more he is watched,the more he thinks he is doing good.So I never click on his videos

James Yeager is a mess. Watching him is sort of like watching Al Sharpton. He so desperately wants to be taken seriously and reach the top tier but neither of those things is ever going to happen.

The man is blissfully unaware of his limitations. Unfortunately for us, he's now the gun-clown the media goes to when they want someone to represent the pro-gun side poorly.

As mjbskwim advises, don't watch the guy. Don't help him gain a higher profile.

I tried to watch one of his videos once. But couldn't make it through. He is totally in love with himself and I simply cannot take him seriously. It didn't surprise me he had his meltdown.

I sure enjoy Hickok45 though.

Pretty much, he reminds me of what Gecko45 would be if he spent some time in the military....

The firearms world has a few dozen very good high profile trainers, and thousands of lower profile trainers who are also very good. The last thing I want around me when there are loaded guns in the room is some guy with an immature "come at me bro" attitude.

I've known a number of very good trainers in my life, they are cool as cucumber when it comes to dealing with firearms and training people. Life is a precious thing, and in a gunfight usually someone walks away dead. The last thing I want when it comes to an instructor is someone walking around with a chip on their shoulder looking for a fight.

Just doesn't seam very open minded. He kind of has that ''I reject your reality. And replace it with my own'' attitude.

Hatch his video on '' .40s sucks''.

Look. I don't care how thin you slice the B.S. . There are always two sides.

Is this guy a train wreck? Dose he represent gun owners well? Or has he taken defense/offence too far?
I could not be in a room for long, with a guy that was trying to suck out all the air!

What comes to mind is this. " The battle is long. And in the end it's with yourself".
What good is it too prepare for any battle. Yet invite every fight?

Anyways. I remember him a year or so ago, saying he was gona shoot/kill someone. Really it was some type of meltdown. He was so frightened. He was willing to destroy himself. Just to abate his fear?

Just checked out his recent vids. And he has not mellowed.
That was taken WAY out of context mind you. Older "traditionalists" and "non evil black firearm owners" dont like the F-U attitude but his promary point is his
"line in the sand" Ive said the same exact thing. There is a tipping point when civilians must push back against the tyrannical rein of the government. Confiscation of arms is one of those lines.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top