JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We currently live in Oakland but will soon be moving to our home in Eagle Point OR.
I'm an avid salmon (ocean and river) and steelhead fisherman, hot rodder and staunch believer in the US Constitution.

I am looking forward to leaving CA, my home since 1953. The state I once loved has become something I no longer recognize.

I promise you that I will NOT be bringing CA style political philosophies to our new home.

Greetings, and Happy New Year! Looks like you'll be moving to an area that I'm sure is pretty pro-gun.
Unfortunately CA style political philosophies are solidly entrenched here in the powerful voting blocks that include Portland and Eugene.
I hope by this time next year there will still be a recognizable difference in OR vs CA gun laws.

Welcome and show us some hot rods.

What I have isn't a traditional hot rod, although, if I come across another 33 Plymouth coupe w/rumble seat I may revert.
Much to my dismay, I inherited this when my older brother, Mike, passed away. It's a CA smog legal 2002 F-150 that dynos 620 at the rear wheels, that's 725 or more at the crankshaft.
It idles smoothly at 750, is easily driveable on a daily basis, Mike did, you'd never know until I stepped on the gas pedal,,, it's scary fast.

http://www.i-disappear.com/mad.htm

What I have isn't a traditional hot rod, although, if I come across another 33 Plymouth coupe w/rumble seat I may revert.
Much to my dismay, I inherited this when my older brother, Mike, passed away. It's a CA smog legal 2002 F-150 that dynos 620 at the rear wheels, that's 725 or more at the crankshaft.
It idles smoothly at 750, is easily driveable on a daily basis, Mike did, you'd never know until I stepped on the gas pedal,,, it's scary fast.

http://www.i-disappear.com/mad.htm
Very nice. My all time favorite hotrod is a 1940 Ford Deluxe Opera Coupe.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top