JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Itty bitty needs a hand stop. It has one mlok slot on it. I'd prefer something that is close to the end of the rail and not bulky to where I can't still C clamp it. Recommendations entirely welcome!

Thanks,

Reno

3CCBA5BC-BD48-4919-81EF-CC7BE1AD43F8.jpeg

Arisaka,?

Didn't I get 1 of those from you?
Yep, but it's more centered in the mlok slot. I'll need something that uses an mlok but puts the stop at the far end of it. If such a thing exists.

Here are some options I found, no affiliation to the site or otherwise. But I see a few that might work for you.

Itty bitty needs a hand stop. It has one mlok slot on it. I'd prefer something that is close to the end of the rail and not bulky to where I can't still C clamp it. Recommendations entirely welcome!

Thanks,

Reno

View attachment 1008362
May not be what u are looking for but FYI if u are interested in a super comfortable and natural feeling angled foregrip check out nightstrike. It is bulky but feels really good in the hand.

Also if that gun uses Glock mags u might want to check out recover tactical front mag holder. It goes onto pic rail so U would have to attach a small piece of pic rail via mlok. It's well built and hold Glock mags. Again bulky but well built and its comfortable.

Also if that gun uses Glock mags u might want to check out recover tactical front mag holder. It goes onto pic rail so U would have to attach a small piece of pic rail via mlok. It's well built and hold Glock mags. Again bulky but well built and its comfortable.

I'll admit, that's pretty cool.

Barricade types I imagine.
Haven't owned any ,yet.
Thanks for this, I think barricade style is what I'm ultimately looking for.

Curious to see if others have experience or a certain model in mind.

This one looks like a good fit. (Bottom one)
1628540722122.jpeg

Anyone have an itty bitty rail with something on it? What are you all using?

I've been eyeballing the ReCover MG9....AFG and extra mag holder in one...
Fwiw build quality is excellent on those. FYI one thing that is confusing from marketing photos is the use of the spacer. U can install directly to pic rail, or install with a spacer (both shown below) but that is unclear on marketing pics (or at least it was to me).

note the pics shown are without the retaining screw installed on spacer as I was moving it on/off tying different configurations, foregrip spacer just pushed onto pic rail for sake of pics.

With spacer:
E6B51CB0-8B71-4B48-BBC8-5F125D21608A.png
without spacer
F413E2CD-529D-4649-97C2-DC1449FD4C7F.jpeg

Last Edited:
Fwiw build quality is excellent on those. FYI one thing that is confusing from marketing photos is the use of the spacer. U can install directly to pic rail, or install with a spacer (both shown below) but that is unclear on marketing pics (or at least it was to me).

note the pics shown are without the retaining screw installed on spacer as I was moving it on/off tying different configurations, foregrip spacer just pushed onto pic rail for sake of pics.

With spacer:
View attachment 1008951
without spacer
View attachment 1008952
Thanks for the review and pics!!

Thanks J, if I were to go with a vert grip it would be something like this. I just don't have the space on the rail for it. I tried a magpul mlok vert grip and it was kind of goofy.

1628637469502.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads