JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This was a attention getter only, There is no shots fired in Hillsboro or the smell of gunpowder. They are planning to put in a new shooting range here in hillsboro if the Local Police grants the permit for one. There is not a good place to shoot anymore in my area because of the City and county Laws. I have a farm where i used to be able to shoot at and now they have stop that because of urban growth in the area. Leaves us here with going to the mountain to shot, And now thats getting real crowded and not safe anymore.

:D

This was a attention getter only, There is no shots fired in Hillsboro or the smell of gunpowder. They are planning to put in a new shooting range here in hillsboro if the Local Police grants the permit for one. There is not a good place to shoot anymore in my area because of the City and county Laws. I have a farm where i used to be able to shoot at and now they have stop that because of urban growth in the area. Leaves us here with going to the mountain to shot, And now thats getting real crowded and not safe anymore.

:D

No kidding about the dang mountains. Running out of good (free) places that are comfortable for shooting at.

Welcome aboard.

Thanks , I am just starting to get my Gun Business going LITTLE BEAR GUN SHOP here in Hillsboro, and have been so busy that I don't get the chance to shoot as often as I want to so far this year I haven't gotten to even shoot 1 shell, But i get to see what everyone is buying and thats a plus, Helps me decide on the right firearm that I want when i make enough monies to buy one. Gun Dealers just don't make alot money. I mean Honest gun Dealers don't, I sell to alot of Veterans who we all know don't make a fortune, and I sell to alot of Inservice Personnel who make a few dollars over minum wage. I am a Disable Vet myself and this is how I give back to all Veterans . LOW prices on any firearm. See you all on the forum. Rich you can call 503-895-1839 I only do by appointment only , I take care of 1 customer at a time so they can get the right firearm they want at a very good price. I generally beat any New gun price out there if the product is availible thru the suppliers. m/f 9am to 5pm

Last Edited:
Whoever opens a range better do it right, because if they do, they will make some serious bank. They have virtually no competition, because tri-county sure doesn't try hard to be competitive, that's for sure.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top