JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
that this is one of the sites that lets people really gouge each other.

25 for a box of 9mm fmj? thats not even current market price.

i like the idea of sigforums, if you try and gouge the members you get a ban.

only way to stop the madness of overpricing guns and ammo.

Cancel your membership go back to sig forums immediately, you shouldn't be here. We all know whats going on grow up stop complaining and creating threads that have been beat to death!

-LazerblazeR

A free market is a market structure in which the distribution and costs of goods and services, along with the structure and hierarchy between capital and consumer goods, are coordinated by supply and demand unhindered by external regulation or control by government or monopolies. A free market contrasts with a controlled market or regulated market, in which government policy intervenes in the setting of prices. An economy composed entirely of free markets is referred to as a free-market economy.

Despite some inflated prices due to the demoncrats saber rattling on gun control, I still prefer a free market!

While I would not pay $25 for a box, people are lining up at Big 5 to pay $19 (I know I bought some) a box and most of them leave empty handed so $25 isn't that bad if you really want some.

that this is one of the sites that lets people really gouge each other.

25 for a box of 9mm fmj? thats not even current market price.

i like the idea of sigforums, if you try and gouge the members you get a ban.

only way to stop the madness of overpricing guns and ammo.

So you post this and then you go ahead and do it. And then you go on to rant how someone wouldn't leave you a positive feedback? Its too bad more people don't give a Neg. feedback

I have a couple different manufactuers of factory 9mm

9 remington 115gr 50rd

5 federal 115gr 50rd

1 winchester 115gr 50rd

5 sellior and Belliot 115gr 50rd

500.00 for everything or 25.00 per box

prefer to sell all as 1 bundle in the Seattle area, can deliver if my schedule fits it in during the week

Is this what you are complaining about???

:s0114::s0112::nuts::s0077::s0113::huh::bash::s0026::s0084:

God dammit. How many more ridiculous threads like this must we endure?

As many as you guys keep replying too, stop reading and posting and those will go away, who cares.............its a forum! Its for talking, reading and educating, I was jumped on about magizene loading, sorry, i posted something I wanted to get input about, and guess what, I did not have time to search 60+ pages of this forum. I do read the first 2 or 3. So, if you want to post, post, if you want to waste your time and lengthing the string by putting the poster down, fine, the more views and replies make me want to read the thread more.

I'm waiting for everyone that buys everything they see in hopes of massive mark ups to get stuck with the product. People should either be running out of money to pays those prices, or getting tired of those prices.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads