JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Liberals are quick to claim Obama care is the law of the land so get over it. Well liberals the Bill of Rights is also the law of the land so get over it.

Slavery-Obamacare-the-law.jpg

*edit*

I really wish our POTUS would say the same thing about the 2nd Amendment...it's the freeking LAW. In fact, it's our BILL OF RIGHTS, which PREMPTS any law...so SUCK IT.

Disclaimer: This message was paid for by Riot Inc. All usage of "suck it" must have the written or verbal consent of Riot Inc. Note that any flammatory statements against the POTUS, our the US government any any context may use the words "suck it" as long as Riot Inc. is credited and notified of it's usage.

These communists in the WH like to say ACA is the law of the land, passed by congress (Dems only) and approved by Supreme Court and re-elected a 2nd term for it. This is a false premise since obammy has unilatertlly changed this law some 14 or 15 times like a king then this current law has not been passed by congress or the supreme court it is an unconstitutional illegal law. Either roll back all changes not approved by congress or the SC and live with those bad parts of the law, one being all the waivers for congress federal workers ete ete or repeal this unconstitutional law and set America free from this tyranny.

I don't need an AR to take a soldiers's gun. Hell, I don't even need a GUN. I need some household chemicals and a 9-volt battery and a cellphone.

The I won't have an AR, I'll have an M-4, a couple of grenades and a bunch of ammo. And maybe more.

I have my AR for a lot of things. Killing soldiers isn't even on the -also ran- list.

Implementing armed tyranny in this country will be one HELL of a ride. I don't see it happening. We'd make Afghanistan look like a walk in the park.

These communists in the WH like to say ACA is the law of the land, passed by congress (Dems only) and approved by Supreme Court and re-elected a 2nd term for it. This is a false premise since obammy has unilatertlly changed this law some 14 or 15 times like a king then this current law has not been passed by congress or the supreme court it is an unconstitutional illegal law. Either roll back all changes not approved by congress or the SC and live with those bad parts of the law, one being all the waivers for congress federal workers ete ete or repeal this unconstitutional law and set America free from this tyranny.

The ACA originated in the Senate not the House, unconstitutional. The original bill was re-written by a supreme court judge, unconstitutional. The original bill was change multiple time by the president, unconstitutional. No republican or conservative would get a pass on this. But we have a constitutional lawyer as president so all is good.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top