JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The wife and daughter are asking me what I want for Father's Day...

I'm not too hard to please, anything sharp or boomy makes me happy.

We have a little extra over bills this Friday but not gun money.

I'd be fine with nothing but they are pretty insistent and I have to admit I like haveing memories attached to items.

I was thinking maybe an Esee 6 since I have an ontereo rat3 and love it and a 9" tops - so a 6" would be a good middle ground.

Other then that I have no idea what to ask for:confused:.

Any ideas?

What have you asked for?

have them get u a $200 tax stamp for your NFA stamp of choice!!

OR

mossberg shockwave!!

if youre a remington guy u can get the remmy version.

honestly, i usually ask for cabelas,bimart or sportsmans giftcards.

sorry i know u said not gun money

:D

Ammo!

Have them buy your hunting tag!

That's a bill this year :D:cool:.

Wife already said I just need to give her a list of 'have to haves' for the fall hunting. There's also a few months left and every check puts us closer to being back on track.

have them get u a $200 tax stamp for your NFA stamp of choice!!

OR

mossberg shockwave!!

if youre a remington guy u can get the remmy version.

honestly, i usually ask for cabelas,bimart or sportsmans giftcards.

sorry i know u said not gun money

:D

Gift cards add up:rolleyes:.

I don't want or ask for anything. Nothing they could or would get me would live in the safe. :D

If I want something, I buy it. Or save up to buy it. What I want is a day that I can sit here and post at NWFA and drink a cold one without being bothered. That's it.

I don't want or ask for anything. Nothing they could or would get me would live in the safe. :D

If I want something, I buy it. Or save up to buy it. What I want is a day that I can sit here and post at NWFA and drink a cold one without being bothered. That's it.

That's funny, my wife said buy it myself and when it got here she would say happy Father's Day lol.

I'll probably get the morning to myself though.

LOL, Actually I'm gonna go see my dad and bring him a handle of Pendleton. Shoot the breeze and then come back home. That's my plan.

LOL, Actually I'm gonna go see my dad and bring him a handle of Pendleton. Shoot the breeze and then come back home. That's my plan.

Ha:p

I wasn't going to say anything but Father's Day for me was and is about spending time with family. I can do nothing or whatever I want pretty much any day;).

For me it's about seeing my dad. He's not in good shape. I'm thankful to see him and share a drink and some good conversation. That's honestly the only gift I want.

My dad LOVES guns and I'm pretty much a carbon copy of him. I'm ok with that. But he's lived a hard life and is paying for it everyday. He tells me quite often that he's not going to be around much longer. I hear it, but I reject his reality and replace it with my own!

(credit to Adam Savage from Mythbusters for the saying). :D

My dad and mom are both in Willamette so it's just me walking the planet at the moment. My kids always come up with a nice hand drawn poster of some kind, which I look forward to.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top