JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What a putz. "I'm not advocating getting rid of them, just controlling them." He's another one of those who just don't get what the 2nd Amendment is really for. Would love to slap him silly across the face with glove.

Idiot. While were at it why not "modify" the first ammendment also? Freedom of religion, why don't we "modify" that also where there is no other religion other than catholic?

People just don't get it!

What a putz. "I'm not advocating getting rid of them, just controlling them." He's another one of those who just don't get what the 2nd Amendment is really for. Would love to slap him silly across the face with glove.

I think guys like this *do* get it. He is in full embrace of the liberal agenda at all cost. I think most of these libs are fully aware of the end game and that they will be part of the elite class. They don't care about the effect these policies will have on the rest of us. When they wake up and find that their utopian idology has failed them, it will be too late to do anything about it.

My opinion and mine alone.

Dumping the 2nd Ammnd. would be too hard just dump the entire Constitution down the toilet it would be easier and get the America haters what they want much quicker.

Stamper is an idiot that does not know how the Constitution works and he was a CHIEF ie. political hack not a beat cop/sgt/lt, he was a political hack.

Does this person know how hard it is to 'repeal' a US Constitutional Amendment? Has this person even read the Constitution?

ARG. Damn talking heads!

They don't have to repeal anything. They only have to ignore it. Just like with the Patriot Act and the NDAA.

After all they did take an oath! We will see what the oath means soon enough I guess!
This would be easy! The military would have a 'revised' oath whipped out so fast it would make your head spin, and start lining up everyone to take the 'new' oath. Kind of like the new manual the Army is considering adopting, you know the one in the news about teaching soldiers' how to display sensitivity to other cultures and religions ?

If given the opportunity to do so, please fill the glove with lead shot first!

This would be easy! The military would have a 'revised' oath whipped out so fast it would make your head spin, and start lining up everyone to take the 'new' oath. Kind of like the new manual the Army is considering adopting, you know the one in the news about teaching soldiers' how to display sensitivity to other cultures and religions ?

sounds about right, but there are several of us in the service having these kinds of discussions. We know the oath we took, regardless of what new crap they come up with. my estimate is that 50% will walk, and the rest will buy in.

He loses all credibility when it says under his name that he is a police veteran. The police in this country get ever more powerful with each SCOTUS ruling, any ruling the last 50 years, the citizens lose rights and the police gain powers. Reihnquist decided that road blocks for all traffic was constitutional even though it was entirely prone to violating the 4th amendment and subjecting citizens to unreasonable search and seizure. I had a cop get mad at me once because I exercised my 5th amendment rights to not incriminate myself during the course of his investigation. He got mad! Because I knew the constitution!

This country has been turning into a total police state over the last 30-40 years. Lets look at SWAT teams for example. SWAT teams were invented to handle terrorist situations, hostage crisis's and situations where the criminal was armed and dangerous. Today SWAT teams are employed for virtually every reason, so much as growing plants, or being a small time drug dealer, any situation calls for bringing in the SWAT team these days no matter how remote the chance of harm of the police officer.

When the cops get in the house, they hold grandma at gun point and shoot and kill her Pomeranian.

You know why I buy guns and why I arm myself? Because I feel the police state in this country has gotten far too intrusive into ordinary peoples lives. I buy guns to protect myself against agents of the government, local state and fed, rather than intentions to mass murder anyone.

If they decide to ban Semi-Automatic sporting rifles, semi-automatics in general and high capacity magazine's (Hearing MSNBC News Anchors call them high capacity "clips" really hurts my ears) then police should be banned from using that weaponry against citizenry in this country, to give the citizenry equal footing with people who are the muscle for the government.

If they decide to ban Semi-Automatic sporting rifles, semi-automatics in general and high capacity magazine's (Hearing MSNBC News Anchors call them high capacity "clips" really hurts my ears) then police should be banned from using that weaponry against citizenry in this country, to give the citizenry equal footing with people who are the muscle for the government.

I have thought about this. If a assault weapons ban does go through and if the only people to have these so called, evil guns are the military and police then what's to stop them from doing the same thing? All it takes is someone that has lost everything and have nothing to loose to go on a shooting spree. What makes cops any different (other than having acess to these weapons) than anybody else? How would they explain that to the general public?

I'm wondering what the military's take on dumping any amendment is? After all they did take an oath! We will see what the oath means soon enough I guess!

My oath stands strong against foreign and DOMESTIC threats. We live in the greatest Republic ever known. Post Constitution America may not be worth living for, certainly not worth fighting for. This leaves us little choice with which actions to take. Write letters, cite facts, break down the loose language of laws like the NDAA, and let them know that we will not tolerate the bs bureaucracy. Only 57 ish percent of eligible voters voted in the last election, get everyone you know to vote.

I know that I am not alone in defending the Constitution with my last breath. This greater good is more important than anything else in my life. It guarantees the well being of anyone in my life. Soon we will salute more proudly than ever under the Flag. There are enough salty, hardened Americans to repel any softer, gentler new "oath" takers. There aren't any stress cards in reality!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top