Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

It's Snowing!

Discussion in 'J&B Firearm Sales' started by J&B Firearm Sales Inc., Jan 3, 2016.

1. J&B Firearm Sales Inc.

J&B Firearm Sales Inc. 10201 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy, Beaverton Purveyor of all things that go boom. Silver Vendor

Make sure you are all driving safely out there, we don't want so see anyone pop up on the news or end up like those in Michigan.

Hopefully we can get some photos of the firearms that we received in December posted today.

Alright, stay safe out there.

--Thomas

2. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

From the camera angle it looks like visibility is a few hundred yards, so it seems they all should have seen what's up ahead and if vis was less, then I will just bite my tongue...considering how I feel about stupid drivers. :mad:

3. v0lcom13sn0w

v0lcom13sn0w Keizer, or Well-Known Member

ignorance of the basic rule

4. BillGabby1

BillGabby1 Southern Oregon Active Member

This was Jan. 2015 viz. was good and all the drivers were speeding. In AZ when I was a LEO speeding was driving faster than conditions permitted or posted. I would say that applied here.
    A bunch of Darwin awards due here.
    Gabby

Caveman Jim likes this.
  5. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

When you think you are making good time on a frozen driving surface you are prone to the obvious. Stay safe out there!!!

6. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

:rolleyes: