JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Check out Kitsap Rifle & Revolver Club. A bit of drive from where you will be but lots of fun. We have members that come from Whidbey Island to shoot with us.
Our websute is gunsafety.org
I will galdly have you as my guest sometime.

so where to yuo suggest we got to shoot, my wife and I are tactical handgun and AR shooters. Someplace close that would allow us to practice draws fromt he holster, moving and shooting, shooting from cover would be ideal.

Shooting Sports Northwest, LLC (SSNW) is the premier shooting range facility on the West Coast. Located in Bothell, WA, SSNW provides any level of shooter with a clean, expansive and safe venue to take part in a fantastic shooting experience. Designed with the customer in mind, SSNW is a members-only facility. This ensures that your experience is not only exciting and memorable, but safe and clean as well.
SSNW is not just “another gun range”—we take special care to go above and beyond the industry standard. We provide our members with fifteen 25-yard lanes to fire handguns, rifles, and shotguns. We also have several in-house services to take advantage of, including industrial cleaning, high-security storage, firearm rentals, classroom instruction, and an on-site Discount Gun Sales retail “pro-shop.” Our facility also has an in-house lounge, complete with plasma screen television, café, vending machines, and comfortable seating; we encourage you to relax before, after, or between range time.
In addition to the usual retrievable paper targets, we are proud to offer our brand new Action Target reactive steel targets. This cutting-edge system trains the shooter for accuracy, reaction time, and decision making. Reactive steel targets can be programmed to duck behind cover, retreat, react to hits and misses, and even emulate hostage situations. This fast-paced shooting style is great for both training as a beginner and honing your skills as an avid marksman. For the safety and comfort of our members, the shooting positions are separated by bullet resistant dividers, with individual lighting and target retrieval for each lane. We are the only range in the country that can offer this experience outside of law enforcement or government facilities, and we do so in the safest, cleanest, most professional facility in the Northwest.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top