JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, Fox is really slow.

This has been a growing issue since the bottom feel out of the meth market. So now people are switching to heroin. Oh and of course really good bubblegum is coming in from Afghanistan now that we 'control' it.

If you watch the criminal reports and drug arrests this was kind of apparently 6 months ago.

I have special hatred for that crap and the scumbags that deal it! Of the friends of mine that got addicted, only one made it out. The rest are dead or in prison.

With all of the stuff pharmaceutical come out with, i wish they would develop a pill that mimics the withdrawals junkies go through that lasts about 12 hours. I would voluntarily give to my teenagers (if i had kids) and when they come off of it i would tell them to imagine going through that for weeks. Watching junkies kick is a life experience i could have lived without.

lefty.

Thing most folks don't realize is since oxycontin has been reformulated recently (to prevent the drugs abuse) heroin has been growing in demand. The most recent reformulation now has the drug oxycodone almost twice as large (thicker) and now the pills are stamped "OP" instead of the older oxy's which were "OC". Now that the oxy addicts can no longer get high on their old drug of choice, they have mostly moved onto shooting up heroin. It's simply supply meeting up with demand, I sure can't understand why this nations "war on drugs" can't seem to make much of a dent in the supply, or the demand. Mebbe if the law takes more houses, cars and such from drug users, then they will learn?? I know I'm sure glad for the bully cops we have around here, I'm sure they'll get started solving crime anytime now. Or mebbe Now??

Thing most folks don't realize is since oxycontin has been reformulated recently (to prevent the drugs abuse) heroin has been growing in demand. The most recent reformulation now has the drug oxycodone almost twice as large (thicker) and now the pills are stamped "OP" instead of the older oxy's which were "OC". Now that the oxy addicts can no longer get high on their old drug of choice, they have mostly moved onto shooting up heroin. It's simply supply meeting up with demand, I sure can't understand why this nations "war on drugs" can't seem to make much of a dent in the supply, or the demand. Mebbe if the law takes more houses, cars and such from drug users, then they will learn?? I know I'm sure glad for the bully cops we have around here, I'm sure they'll get started solving crime anytime now. Or mebbe Now??

The people messed up on smack rarely have anything of value. They sold it or traded it for junk.

Once i found out any of my "friends" were strung-out, i could not trust them. They all told the same lie, "I'm going to rehab tomorrow" and just needed to borrow some money. It was always 20, 40, 60 dollars that they would promise to pay back when they were "clean". Just another lie. And when i would say no, they would flip a 180.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, once they head down that road, the only thing they have left is, well, nothing of any monitory value, just themselves.

Lefty.

The people messed up on smack rarely have anything of value. They sold it or traded it for junk.

Once i found out any of my "friends" were strung-out, i could not trust them. They all told the same lie, "I'm going to rehab tomorrow" and just needed to borrow some money. It was always 20, 40, 60 dollars that they would promise to pay back when they were "clean". Just another lie. And when i would say no, they would flip a 180.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, once they head down that road, the only thing they have left is, well, nothing of any monitory value, just themselves.

Lefty.

I agree & I'd like to know where my new mountainbike & my battery charger is?

Let em lick their toads and smoke their jenkem I say. This smells a lot like LSD on kids stickers or razor blades in apples to me. If junkies just used the internet they would be shocked at just how easy opium is to grow/process. You could grow a backyard full of poppies and probably never get caught. Most LEO wouldnt know them if they saw them. Plus, its not illegal until you process them. War on drugs....war on terror....its all a joke.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top