JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Before pulling the head I dropped the exhaust pipe to see if runs better. I've seen baffles come loose and do strange things. Was not the issue. Valve seats and faces are sealing. Guides good.
I'm ready to sacrifice a goat and hope that fixes this hidden gremlin.

Better step up from a goat to a newborn baby born on a full moon.... ok, don't that.

;)

Can not find a virgin with the loose morals of todays society. Maybe if the goat is a virgin. But this close to Eugene that's not likely.

5940318D-97BF-4A91-ACE9-1089EB1E6EE3.gif

Its not over till we say its over...was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor...?
Andy

68960C7E-F2F7-4EA1-8684-A0DDBD6C72F0.gif

Before pulling the head I dropped the exhaust pipe to see if runs better. I've seen baffles come loose and do strange things. Was not the issue. Valve seats and faces are sealing. Guides good.

Run a compression test on all cyliners when engine is cold .turn it over about 10 revolutions on each cylinder tested. It only makes compression every other cycle.
P.s. did you check the head for warp ?

Run a compression test on all cyliners when engine is cold .turn it over about 10 revolutions on each cylinder tested. It only makes compression every other cycle.
P.s. did you check the head for warp ?
Did a post on this. 125psi with one "the first compression stroke" 2nd goes to 150psi, 155 max.
and it's 125psi on every cylinder. And remember this, when the engine is running it only gets one stroke for compression.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads