Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

It's National Preparedness Month @ TheEpicenter.com

Discussion in 'Preparedness & Survival' started by pokerace, Sep 11, 2015.

1. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member

392176e9-4729-4856-a463-dd524474e225.png

It's National Preparedness Month TheEpicenter.
    Now that our new website has launched, we have some exciting new product announcements!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2015
  2. lowly monk

lowly monk Beaverton, Oregon. Just a guy. Bronze Supporter

Looks good!

3. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

too bad this thread will be removed.......:confused:

Yeah, it's still here! :)
    but no linky :(

Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
  4. MrNatural

MrNatural Oregon Well-Known Member

Unsolicited testimonial.

I've been dealt with the Epicenter multiple times over about two years now and recommend them without reservation. They're good people. They're genuinely members of the prepper culture and treat their customers honestly and intelligently.

Also, they're in Eugene, OR. When possible I try to spend my money in the PNW. Just makes sense to patronize local businesses first.

I don't owe them any money nor they me and I'm not related to any of them. This is just feedback about good folks.

Angie likes this.
  5. billcoe

billcoe PDX Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter

^^^What he said^^^ goes for me as well. Hopefully they don't delete this thread. I've had a couple of purchases over the years from theEpicenter and was very satisfied. I got in on the Italian Army wool blanket $17.95 special a few years back as well before they sold out. Those Italians don't settle for the crap the US uses on it's wool blankets either, good stuff. I got enough and cheap enough that even the dog got one, and she gives it a big paw up as well.

Caveman Jim likes this.
  6. IheartSig

IheartSig Beaverton Diamond Supporter Diamond Supporter Platinum Supporter

I usually don't do this either, but Ill go on record with a thumbs up for The Epicenter, they are my go to guys for Mountain house and other various items. They've never let me down. Plus they are local (state wise), cant beat that.

EDIT: Also, thanks for nothing Pokerace, I can't NOT grab a few things with this sale. :rolleyes:

7. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

Linky?

8. erudne

9. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member

:oops::s0109::s0109::s0109:

the link was deleted!!!!!!

10. Angie

Angie Reno, NV Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Google.