JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never owned or even shot a Hi Point, but 9 round capacity? I don't think so. There are better options:

Thompson45Girl.jpg

Never owned or even shot a Hi Point, but 9 round capacity? I don't think so. There are better options:

Thompson45Girl.jpg

NICE! Can you find me one of those for $200? Seriously, it's a plinking carbine/truck gun. ATI makes a nice stock for them. If they would just make them to take Glock/Beretta/S&W mags they'd be awesome. Will it ever be my gun of choice? About as likely as Natty Lite being my first choice for beer. On the other hand, when faced with NO beer...

John

NICE! Can you find me one of those for $200? Seriously, it's a plinking carbine/truck gun. ATI makes a nice stock for them. If they would just make them to take Glock/Beretta/S&W mags they'd be awesome. Will it ever be my gun of choice? About as likely as Natty Lite being my first choice for beer. On the other hand, when faced with NO beer...

John

You make a valid point with your beer analogy.

They are hoggin up all the ugly, but with the ATI stock they look like a Beretta Storm (for less than half the price) which is decent looking. They really need some high capacity magazines though.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top