JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Always nice to have more options, but dang, it's still ugly. Would it kill them to take aesthetics into account a little bit more?

do-not-want-dog.jpg

i checked the hi-point website still says aug. 2010 date not bumped yet like in past but still no big envailing, probably still being paid off not to produce it, milking it for all its worth or till the majors are ready to let them.

I've got a hi point, my dad has a hi point, and after owning them, I'd not hesitate to own another hi point.
they are perfect for throwing in the glovebox or whatever.
worse case scenario you can use them for a hammer.
and that price is likely more than they will ACTUALLY sell for.
(except on internet message boards and gun shows LOL)

from the Hi-Point website:
"Hi-Point's 45 Caliber Carbine is expected to be available August 19. 2010. We anticipate shipping to begin on Thursday, August 19 but in limited quantities to start."
<broken link removed>

whoa.jpg

I know this guy will buy one!:s0114::s0114::s0114::s0114:......... :s0131:

Seriously, that maybe the ugliest gun I have ever seen

THIS picture should be BANNED from the Internet. It is so disgusting.

Hi-Point makes a GREAT product. Inexpensive, Life Time Warranty, and the best part about them is that they WORK.

They may be ugly, but in my experience they go BANG every time. Great value in firearms.

The HiPoints are single stack... 1911 mags would be awesome.

People like them because they are common caliber, cheap and fun... AND it doesnt matter how you treat them because they are UGLY brand new, so you can be rough with it.

ALSO, they work... I bought a 995 used for less than $100 and I put about 800 rounds through it without fail, AND I never cleaned it.

The AmmoLand link at the top of the page says it takes a 9-round mag, so yes, it's gotta be proprietary to Hi-Point. Oh well, can't have everything.

What I'm looking for is something to mount a H.E.M.S. II can onto, along with my Glock .45's. The .45ACP slug may have a trajectory like a snowball, but it's a natural choice to suppress.

I enjoyed the 9mm I had. Ugly as sin, but it went bang everytime and it was very ergonomically pleasing. I eventually traded it off for a military .22 trainer. If you haven't owned one of their carbines, I'd recommend it, if for no other reason than to say you have.

Keith

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top