JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just saw him this morning on Face the Nation. He says that getting mental health records from private doctors is a problem, and we need to fix that. He goes on to say that in areas where there are universal background checks for every transaction, there are fewer gun deaths. No talk whatsoever about the SB tragedy being equal use of knives and guns.

Be aware of the coming tide!

what annoys me most, is something that everybody in the media and in the political realm seems to ignore: DUE PROCESS. of course, given that one of the latest democrat/liberal complaints that i keep hearing is about how felons cannot vote, i wonder if the democrats will seek out a way to dictate whether a person keeps or loses ANY RIGHT without DUE PROCESS of the law.

(depending on the state) a felon has lost his/her right to vote AND to own firearms, and these rights should only be restricted or reinstated via DUE PROCESS of the law.

the fight isn't about "mental health records," but is rather an issue of whether or not a person should be entitled to DUE PROCESS before losing one's right to keep and bear arms.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top