JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Holy bubblegum! I was born and grew up in Midvale! Elementary school a short walk down our street, junior high up the street, and high school about twice as far away. I guess my peaceful little, semi rural, home town has changed?
Why is it people can't/won't follow very simple instructions from police?

Holy bubblegum! I was born and grew up in Midvale! Elementary school a short walk down our street, junior high up the street, and high school about twice as far away. I guess my peaceful little, semi rural, home town has changed?
Why is it people can't/won't follow very simple instructions from police?
Wave a gun around, then when Cops show up get all indignant and refuse to open the door. Wonder where he could have learned to act like this? You know he is now trying to blame it all on his race. Has nothing to do with brandishing a damn gun because they screwed up his order. Also doubt he was even to legally own the gun but, of course he will not be charged for that. Not to mention they will probably give his kids back to him since he is doing such a bang up job so far with them. 🤬

Holy hell! Did I understand right that the officer swept the gun away as the kid was aiming? That's flippin' awesome if that's what he did. Could you imagine if he stopped the deadly threat some other way that harmed the kid? It would be Kenosha all over again.

Same-Same, yeah?
Yeah, only here they would have given the father a free sex change and a stack of clean needles and tossed in a few crack pipes, oh and a tiny house to shoot up in, GAWD i gotta get the f out of here lololol, happy shooting.

1891160_356259337879328_4773324396632936835_n.jpg

Holy hell! Did I understand right that the officer swept the gun away as the kid was aiming? That's flippin' awesome if that's what he did. Could you imagine if he stopped the deadly threat some other way that harmed the kid? It would be Kenosha all over again.
Likely would have prevented a lot of future criminal violence.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top