JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While I don't think the citizens of this country would ever turn their guns on each other (at least, not again), if the blue helmet UN would like to try to come into our country and forcibly disarm us, they're welcome to try. I wouldn't shoot at a US soldier or police officer doing their job, however, I'm not sure I'd have the same soft spot for a foreign invader...

While I don't think the citizens of this country would ever turn their guns on each other (at least, not again), if the blue helmet UN would like to try to come into our country and forcibly disarm us, they're welcome to try. I wouldn't shoot at a US soldier or police officer doing their job, however, I'm not sure I'd have the same soft spot for a foreign invader...

I'm sorry, but if that US soldier or police officer is doing their job as part of ANYONE'S mandate, UN or not, to strip me of my 2nd amendment right to keep and bear arms then I would have no problem giving them my guns.........muzzle end first.

What the F are you talking about??!! IF THEY WERE DOING THEIR JOB THEY WOULD BE UPHOLDING THE CONSTITUTION THEY SWORE AN OATH TO. The Nazi's were "just doing their job" too.
Grow a pair and stand up for what is right. "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants" T.J

And to your "While I don't think the citizens of this country would ever turn their guns on each other (at least, not again)"....

Read the freaking news! We have cops killing innocent people on a daily basis over NOTHING. Did you not see the Marine shot 60 time by SWAT in his own house two weeks ago? What about the black guy shot in the back on the train platform and the cops said he was "resisting" when cell phone cameras proved that was completely false. Wait... what about the shootings last week in Miami where the cops grabbed cell phones and broke them afterwards... what happened to gathering evidence? AND it took them 24 hrs to find the gun in his car... maybe locked in the trunk?

Dude, wake up. we live in a police state and if you haven't recognised this by now then you have bigger problems than worring only about the blue hats.

ps I have family in law enforcement and I love our officers. HOWEVER, there are bad apples and the FED brainwashing good people into believing patriots are the terrorists. Thank God for our oathkeepers. They WILL do the right thing; Military and Police

Where's my popcorn.... The thought of having to turn a weapon on American troops or LEO sickens me. . . I believe many LEO and troops will/would refuse to fire or take away rights of the American people... I know a few in the army and LEO that I have had this exact conversation with that have expressed the same feeling that 99% of the forum members share.

As much as BearAspen would like to believe, my disdain for using lethal force on my fellow citizens has nothing to do with me "having a pair." It is simply my belief that you should render unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's (right or wrong, its my right to believe what I like). I might not agree with my government does (both liberal and conservative), but I will work at following their direction while working to change those laws that I do not agree with (within reason). That being said, I do not consider the UN a governing body that I need to listen to, so I know of no reason to obey their directives...

You can all razz me for "not having a pair", but I do not have a stomach to shoot at my fellow countrymen unless they shoot first...

The gun facts that this guy puts out are good but other than that the whole article is speculation. Just looking at it black and white based on this quote from the article... "While the terms have yet to be made public, if passed by the U.N. and ratified by our Senate, it will almost certainly force the U.S. to:" So we DON'T know what it says but IF if passes it will be bad bad bad. Maybe or probably true and lets keep awareness up. Lets also keep in mind that we don't know whats being proposed.

#1. There are no UN troops per se'. There are about 100,000 soldiers attached to the UN for specifically mandated peacekeeping missions. the US supplies about 100 of those troops. The troops attached to the UN only go on security council approved peacekeeping missions. They do not go around rounding up guns all over the world.

#2 The Supreme Court has long held that the President and Senate may not circumvent the US constitution through the treaty process when it comes to rules or laws that apply to US citizens on US soil. Any international treaty that the President want to apply to US citizens must go through the full house and senate and be signed by the president and pass the constitutional scrutiny of the courts like any other law does.

There probably will come a day when international treaties make it difficult or impossible to import firearms or parts from other countries into the US. If that happens it will only bolster US firearms manufacturers and cause foreign manufacturers to step up production inside the US. Many such as SIG and HK, have already. That day has not come yet and international firearms related treaties such as ITAR continue to have zero bearing on US citizens in the US.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top